• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any LOST fans around here?

chillzatl

Oh yeah I wouldnt have any problem getting it, I just dont have the time to sit through the whole first season just yet.

I have watched all of the Nip/Tucks, The Shields, and all but this last season of 24 on DVD which hasnt come out yet. Next is to get started on Alias and then probably Lost after that.

You should REALLY check out 24 though. I was hesistant about watching it, but then I borrowed the first season from a friend and I couldnt stop watching it as it is extremely addictive.

The only series I have ever enjoyed ALMOST as much is The Shield. That is a great series. FX comes up with some very good and highly underrated shows.

The best thing about 24 is that you never know who to trust or who will die next and how they will die. Simply addictive.

• Admin

yah, i'm right there with you. The commercials are ridiculous. It's really part of the reason I dno't watch very much network TV. With lost, it's worse than normal. There are times when they will come back from a commercial break of about 4 minutes, show 2-3 minutes of show, and then go to ANOTHER 3-4 minute block of commercials.

I think i'm going to do the same thing you mention next week. I record it on my HD DVR anyway, so I can just zip through the commercials after it's finished recording.

I watch it every week. I was a little disappointed this past week though. They said the fate of all the survivors would be known, but I didn't think we learned all that much. The part about the others was interesting, but we didn't learn anything about the guy in the hatch. Does anyone watch that show "Over There", about the war in Iraq? It's not bad. The Shield is great. I also like that new show on HBO, Rome. One show I have a hard time finding other watchers for is Arrested Development. I think it's one of the funniest shows on TV, but I'm afraid it'll get canceled.

• Admin

the thing aobut "the fate of all the survivors being known" was for NEXT weeks episode. It's the promo they played at the end. And I thought last weeks EP was great. We learned some things, but as always, not enough to give anything big away, yet.

1. Desmond has been in there a LONG time and he obviously feels that the world and civilization, is gone "There's still a world out there?".

2. Whatever Desmond is a part of, it goes beyond his hatch area. The logo that's on everythin in there, and on his uniform, could also be found on the tail of the shark. Near the end when it swims by the camera, you can clearly see it. So it's a part of the same thing that Desmond is.

3. he's waiting for someone to come and either get him or relieve him. He keeps asking Locke "are you him?". Who is him? Then he asks him a joke, waiting for the punch line, as verification that he is actually "him". Funny thing is though, Hurley told that same joke during season 1 "What did one snowman say to the other snowman? Do you smell carrots?".

factor the numbers and that together, perhaps hurley is "him".

crazy stuff, love the show, as you can tell! hehe

• Premium Member

I have actually watched multiple episodes of "Over There". I usually only watch if I am not tired around midnight, so I don't think I have seen every episode. It is a good show. There is something about the story that keeps me watching; it is kind of weird when I think about. Oh well, time to stop thinking and get back to studying.

• Premium Member

Does anyone have any insight about what is actually going on with "Lost"? I like the plot, but I am not sure if I am actually getting everything that I should be getting so far.

Also, it seemed like the commercials were not as bad this week........or it could have been that I just did not notice because I was studying while watching the show.