Any LOST fans around here?

chillzatl

I think its very likely. First off, he is clearly into guys (whats up with them going so gay this year?) and second, did you see the scene at the college where he looked at Sean while Sean was getting taken care when the new Doc (cant remember his name) kindof tilted his head like the Carver does?

Well since the Carver raped Christian, I would seriously doubt that its Kimber LOL.

I cant imagine that its Shawn either since he was attacked by the Carver as well.

I know that the new guy has just moved down here as far as we know, but whos to say that he wasnt actually living down there and pretending to still be living up there.

• 4 weeks later...

LOL well she did try and "carve" Christian up in the first season. However, unless Christian lied about being raped, or Kimber is a tranny, or she was wearing a strap on, I cant see her being the carver. It might be too simple, but I still think its the new doctor.

• 3 weeks later...

I am now wondering if it isnt Gina. After hearing Kimber telling Gina about her doubts about the wedding and already knowing that Gina is pyscho, she could fit the profile. However, with her I dont know where she could have gotten the knowledge of how to cut with such precision.

Maybe you are right, maybe it is Liz ... but she doesnt seem to have enough anger to be the Carver IMO.

• Admin

I think Quentin makes no sense. He was in Atlanta or NC or whereever when the Carver first attacked. Christian brought him to Miami to fix Shawn's face after he was attacked. Liz i have a feeling has been holding back her anger all these years and have been venting it out as the carver. I didn't see her at the wedding but we did see Quentin and Gina. Hey I could be wrong...I was thinking it was Kimber (Kimber is so hot!!!).

• 3 weeks later...