• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

TheArtist... REVEALED!!

drzachary

Maybe it was only a mystery to me, but it's quite obvious that TheArtist is JohnnyBravo.TheArtist registered exactly 45 minutes after JohnnyBravo's most recent (final?) post. In a previous thread, talking about satellite TV service, JohnnyBravo mentioned that he 'got tired of the traffic so he moved 3 blocks from Philips Arena.' In another recent thread, TheArtist mentioned that he lives at the William-Oliver building, which is 3 blocks from Philips Arena. Also, I've noticed that both TheArtist and JohnnyBravo share similar writing styles. Both censor curse words with a single asterisk, and both use the double ellipses.Thoughts, anyone? Is my detectivework sound?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

You obviously missed your calling. Columbo has nothing on you. He usually takes a lot longer.
Missed my calling? What do you mean? I stalk people all the time!

Quote:

I thought he may have been 'the artist formerly known as Prince but who now goes by only a strange and unpronounceable symbol', but yeah, your theory sounds more likely.
Hey, good call.. Maybe his name is an homage to that very concept, thus "The Artist (Formerly Known as JohnnyBravo)"Well done!

yeah that occurred to me earlier, I actually typed it in one of the other threads, but I might have deleted it before I hit submit, I forget. JohnnyBravo has season tickets in a different section and uses that same username on inside hoops, so if it's him he's lying, not that that means much. I would think that it's not him because JB has never had a problem saying things that others laugh at, but maybe his ego couldn't take the hit from saying he would quit and then coming back. Who knows?Funny either way. Whether it's him or not, you know JB is still reading the forums...

Quote:

Maybe it was only a mystery to me, but it's quite obvious that TheArtist is JohnnyBravo.TheArtist registered exactly 45 minutes after JohnnyBravo's most recent (final?) post. In a previous thread, talking about satellite TV service, JohnnyBravo mentioned that he 'got tired of the traffic so he moved 3 blocks from Philips Arena.' In another recent thread, TheArtist mentioned that he lives at the William-Oliver building, which is 3 blocks from Philips Arena. Also, I've noticed that both TheArtist and JohnnyBravo share similar writing styles. Both censor curse words with a single asterisk, and both use the double ellipses.Thoughts, anyone? Is my detectivework sound?
Looking at old posts I am insulted that you would compare met with that Hawks apologist, JohnnyBravo. I mean, he thinks that Salim is better than Ben Gordon. He thinks JJ should be an MVP candidate...please, I am much more lucid than that. Although I do share his passion and enthusiasm.Nice try Magnum P.I. but this isn't a Andy Kaufman, Tony Clifton redux...I am not Johnny Bravo.

Quote:

Quote:

Looking at old posts I am insulted that you would compare met with that Hawks apologist, JohnnyBravo. I mean, he thinks that Salim is better than Ben Gordon. He thinks JJ should be an MVP candidate...please, I am much more lucid than that. Although I do share his passion and enthusiasm.Nice try Magnum P.I. but this isn't a Andy Kaufman, Tony Clifton redux...I am not Johnny Bravo.
The jury's still out. This is the Internet (Internets?). Any horsepuckey conspiracy theory is the de facto truth.Sorry, Johnny.

Quote:

Whether it's him or not, you know JB is still reading the forums...
Well, in any case JohnnyBravo's departure was not a permanent one. He did say he'd be back when it comes time for the draft. I think he was just so disgusted by the fact that we didn't trade Harrington yesterday that he wigged-out and decided to take a little break from the Hawks for awhile....or so he said. But if he's a true fan, which I suspect he is, I think he'll find it very hard to just walk away from his team- even just temporarily.