drzachary

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

yes, they are the same person, VERIFIED BY IP

Doh! That's called getting busted, hard.

Give Dr. Zachary a cookie for his excellent detective work. Posted Image

I RULE!!!

Quote:

awesome job! Now I must do some detective work of my own and check to see if I did in fact post that before you or not
I seem to remember someone saying they could be the same person. So you're probably right.

Quote:

I have verified by IP address that Dr. Zach is really Richard Simmons...no wonder he likes to circle jerk.
This is just an amazing comment on so many levels. I really can't say anything to top this.

Quote:

well whatever who cares. What matters is that johnnybravo is a far far weaker person than I thought. what a joke
I disagree! I fully applaud any and all mental illnesses and obsessions. Why do anything half-assed, you know?

Quote:

Quote:

Whatever man
so are you even going to fess up to this, or keep hiding under your "secret" identity in denial?
Fess up? You mean "Whatever man" didn't dispel all suspicions you may have had? I thought it was a bulletproof defense.

Quote:

Quote:

Whatever man
so are you even going to fess up to this, or keep hiding under your "secret" identity in denial?
Why can't a brotha take a little vacation without being the subject of controversy. I don't know who this character the TheArtist is. For all I know he could be somebody in this office...lawyers are nutts. Anyway before I go back to my moratorium, I got my Hawks picture book today..why is Tony Delk even in the official program? And to all of you Royal Ivey fans..here is your chance? You can now masterbate to Royal Ivey playing 30+ mpg. I guarantee that he wont break 15 points or 4 assists.Ok I am gone again.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Whatever man
Why can't a brotha take a little vacation without being the subject of controversy. I don't know who this character the TheArtist is. For all I know he could be somebody in this office...lawyers are nutts. Anyway before I go back to my moratorium, I got my Hawks picture book today..why is Tony Delk even in the official program? And to all of you Royal Ivey fans..here is your chance? You can now masterbate to Royal Ivey playing 30+ mpg. I guarantee that he wont break 15 points or 4 assists.Ok I am gone again.
that's a rather quick response for someone who was supposed to be on a self-imposed exile from hawksquawk. hmm...