• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Whatever man
so are you even going to fess up to this, or keep hiding under your "secret" identity in denial?
Why can't a brotha take a little vacation without being the subject of controversy. I don't know who this character the TheArtist is. For all I know he could be somebody in this office...lawyers are nutts. Anyway before I go back to my moratorium, I got my Hawks picture book today..why is Tony Delk even in the official program? And to all of you Royal Ivey fans..here is your chance? You can now masterbate to Royal Ivey playing 30+ mpg. I guarantee that he wont break 15 points or 4 assists.Ok I am gone again.
that's a rather quick response for someone who was supposed to be on a self-imposed exile from hawksquawk. hmm...
And is it coincidence that JB also referred to masturbation for no real reason? I think not!!!

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

yes, they are the same person, VERIFIED BY IP

Doh! That's called getting busted, hard.

Give Dr. Zachary a cookie for his excellent detective work. Posted Image

I RULE!!!

Yes, you do!! Go Dr. Zachary.

I think you need to read the Intern's refresher on 'anti-trash talking' by the late Ralph Wiley...more specifically, Jim Brown's response of, "do you think you can kick my ass?"after that response, there's only one of two ways to go with things...Road House or Running Scared...

• 1 year later...

Quote:

JB was real creative in inventing "the Artist" I thought. Made for a nice mystery. Excellent detective work by Squawkers too. It was a nice change of pace during another season when we were generally getting our butts kicked
man that is creepy. I don't care how you spin it.

Quote:

Quote:

JB was real creative in inventing "the Artist" I thought. Made for a nice mystery. Excellent detective work by Squawkers too. It was a nice change of pace during another season when we were generally getting our butts kicked
Bumping this wasn't necesary. But since you did my favorite line in this thread was when TheArtist said, after being busted...

Quote:

This thread is tiresome

Quote:

Quote:

Naw - you can do all kinds of fun stuff on the "anonymous" internet. I run two usernames on PartyPoker. One is my normal self and the other is "JulieGirl". That way I can get into the games where the females otherwise gang up on the guys and run them off the table. Not "creepy"...just functional. Plus, they are all yackers so I get to listen (read) a bunch of girl talk during the games. You wouldn't believe what the ladies say about us guys when we aren't around. Posted Image

P.S. - apparently size IS important.

• 2 years later...