• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Transformers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wretch

• Premium Member

More than meets the EYE!!!!!!!!!!!

Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of.....

THE DECEPTICONS!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LoL, man I'm so excited about this damn movie!

w00t.gif

optimus_prime.jpg

• Admin

I'm with you on that one! Here's a line from a review that I read and it made me laugh, in a good way.

"It was awesome. It was like a big honking slice of Awesome-toast buttered on both sides with awesome. It was a double serving of Hell [censored] Yeah with a side order of OMFG."

I'm sold!

• Premium Member

I'm gonna try to get tickets here in a few. Man...I am SO pumped I don't know what to do. When Prime says "Transform and ROLL OUT!" and I think I'm gonna lose my damn mind!

Quote:

I'm with you on that one! Here's a line from a review that I read and it made me laugh, in a good way.

"It was awesome. It was like a big honking slice of Awesome-toast buttered on both sides with awesome. It was a double serving of Hell [censored] Yeah with a side order of OMFG."

I'm sold!

i read the same review...just big old action...and i'm a big transformers fan...heres the link to the complete review

butter

• Premium Member

That guy NAILED it...lol. I very rarely agree with what the critics say about a movie - good or bad, but he was right on the money.

This movie will blow your mind in the same way that the cartoon blew your mind in the 80's.

Up until this point Die Hard 4 had been my movie of the year but this "experience" totally blew it away. Definitely go see it while it's on the larger screens with the better sound systems too. I will probably go see it again sometime this week.

I think this may be the greatest movie I've ever experienced. WOW!!!

I was a big Transformers fanatic as a child. My buddies and I had nearly every G1 Transformer they made from the original Optimus Prime to Fortress Maximus and Scorpinok.

This movie gave me chill bumps and made me feel like a kid again. I honestly left this movie wanting to go to Wal Mart and buy some of the toys like I did when I was young.

And the great thing is, they left it wide open for another movie. There are a lot of characters that they can bring into the next movie.

i really enjoyed Transformers.Great special effect and a great sense of humor.Just pure fun entertainment.

in the past 2 months i have seen Transformers, Pirates 3.

Shrek the 3rd, and Evan AllMighty

Transformers was by far the best of thse four.