• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Something for Diesel to look at!!

edmunds77

Jordan is frustrated with his team and Kwame Brown. We need a tall offguard with point guard abilities. How about this trade Diesel would the numbers work out??

Atlanta trades:

SF Glenn Robinson

1st round pick in 2003 (Indy's pick)

If we have to PG Dan Dickau

Washington trades:

PF Kwame Brown

PG/SG Larry Hughes

Washington gets a former All Star and a prolific scorer as well as another 1st round pick. Atlanta gets a tall, athletic guard to put with Jason Terry. A promising Power Forward and then can move Shareef to small foward. What do you guys think. This trade might have been proposed before????

• Premium Member

The only question is would Washington do it.

They asked Orlando for Miller and 2 1sts for Brown alone in during the reg season.

We have less need for Brown, but we could certainly use Hughes. However, there may be an even more enticing deal to put on the table if we can make Grob a part of a deal.

Grob to Washington.

Hughes/White/Heywood to Atlanta.

or

Nazr to Chicago

Jay Williams to Washington

Huges to Atlanta.

I think that the Hawks would have to add Nazr in the GROB trade to get those big guys.

As for the other trade, the Bulls wouldn't trade their #2nd overall pick from a year ago for Nazr. We would have to offer more.

How about Nazr to the Clippers for Q. Richardson. They might need a big guy if they lose the Kandy man.

I wouldn't trade Nazr for Heywood straight up. Heywood is a bum.

As for the proposed deal, no way Washington trades Brwon/Hughes for Dog. If we wanted Brown/Hughes, it would take Reef and they still might not pull the trigger. Kwame has struggled so far but he still has a lot of upside and physical gifts you just can't teach.

In addition, you think the Bulls will give up Jay Williams for Nazr? Dream on!

• Premium Member

I would take Huges/Heywood for Nazr in a sec!

Heywood is good. Not a Scrubb. He's got real SIZE. He'd make a really good compliment to Theo... When Theo goes out, 7'1 265 + Heywood comes out and snatches boards and scores.

• Premium Member

Well, Maybe Nazr for Heywood/Hughes can be worked out. Nazr will definitely give them rebounding and scoring. I'd take Heywood and work him out with Theo and bring in somebody who can work with big men. I'm telling you, Fratello would make this guy a monster.