• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone want to revisit Sothron's phone call?

GST

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

When they're both 100%, I say TEXAS Pete vs. StoogeRon and His Source.

Handicap Cage Match!!!

:mr-t:

I am fairly confident if we met in real life Texas Pete wouldn't have the testicular fortitude to say the things about my character and personal health he has done on this site to my actual face. Posted Image

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

When someone in a PM tells you that he laughs at your personal injuries from a car wreck and tells you to "stop whining" about them, well, into the asinine ranks you go.
Your a drama queen Sothron. First, I never LAUGHED AT YOUR INJURIES. You being dramatic for effect. I told you that I had the EXACT SAME injury a few years ago and had major surgery in the same area so I know what your going through. I also told you that I was tired of reading about how much in pain you were in, to either stop posting or suck it up.Because I had the same experience I knew something of the pain and I thought you were milking it. That hardly means I was laughing at your wreck. Come on, dude.
Don't get cute or try to back out of what you wrote, "dude". You are the one who wrote it, not I. I have never told anyone whose in pain to "stop whining" but then again I don't spend my entire life on an internet messageboard trying to press an agenda no one cares about either.

• Premium Member

OK OK OK...

I was just joking about the cage match.

Settle down.

Nobody is going to draw hands over this.

Although, if you did... Your source could show up with a mask on... and we can announce him from parts unknown, weight unknown!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Premium Member

Quote:

I don't spend my entire life on an internet messageboard trying to press an agenda no one cares about either.

Good point.

You got to choose those agendas that people do care about...

Like the draft of 2005!

Posted Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

When someone in a PM tells you that he laughs at your personal injuries from a car wreck and tells you to "stop whining" about them, well, into the asinine ranks you go.
Your a drama queen Sothron. First, I never LAUGHED AT YOUR INJURIES. You being dramatic for effect. I told you that I had the EXACT SAME injury a few years ago and had major surgery in the same area so I know what your going through. I also told you that I was tired of reading about how much in pain you were in, to either stop posting or suck it up.Because I had the same experience I knew something of the pain and I thought you were milking it. That hardly means I was laughing at your wreck. Come on, dude.
Don't get cute or try to back out of what you wrote, "dude". You are the one who wrote it, not I. I have never told anyone whose in pain to "stop whining" but then again I don't spend my entire life on an internet messageboard trying to press an agenda no one cares about either.
Re-read what I wrote more carefully. I admitted telling you to stop with all the drama. I denied laughing about your wreck. I certainly did not do that and you know it. Your real good at "puffing" to further your agenda.Now, your playing the old Internet gangster tough guy. Sothron, your slipping badly son.

• Premium Member

Actually what you wrote definitely came across as mocking of the personal injuries I suffered because of your personal dislike of myself. But I don't expect anything better from a troll and attention whore like you have become so its kinda moot at this point.

I do stand by my testicular fortitude statement though. I would like to think if someone was e-man enough to spend day after day essentially calling someone a liar they would have the chutzpah to say it to their face when given the chance in real life. Posted Image

Quote:

Actually what you wrote definitely came across as mocking of the personal injuries I suffered because of your personal dislike of myself. But I don't expect anything better from a troll and attention whore like you have become so its kinda moot at this point.

I do stand by my testicular fortitude statement though. I would like to think if someone was e-man enough to spend day after day essentially calling someone a liar they would have the chutzpah to say it to their face when given the chance in real life. Posted Image

The irony of being called an attention whore by you is humorous. Your coming off worse with every post. Take a deep breath and think again before you make a further ass of yourself.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

The irony of being called an attention whore by you is humorous. Your coming off worse with every post. Take a deep breath and think again before you make a further ass of yourself.

That's rich coming from the attention whore who admitted he told someone to stop whining about almost getting killed in a car wreck. I think you've kinda taken the "Ass of the Day" award already. The most I can do is take home the "Straightforward guy tired of being called a liar by someone who wouldn't say it in real life but feels safe to do it behind a monitor" award.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's rich coming from the attention whore who admitted he told someone to stop whining about almost getting killed in a car wreck. I think you've kinda taken the "Ass of the Day" award already. The most I can do is take home the "Straightforward guy tired of being called a liar by someone who wouldn't say it in real life but feels safe to do it behind a monitor" award.

You have been hiding behind your own monitor bud. Your a drama queen, and there is a huge difference between a torn labrum and getting killed in a wreck. Now, you looking to make yourself a martyr. Nice work.

BTW, this isn't High School anymore so meeting you after school is out of the question I'm sorry to say. I'm married with 3 kids so meeting you in the parking lot isn't happening. LMAO.

My advice to you would be to grow up.

that lying to us is not out of the realm of possibility for you. Can't help but notice the irony here.

Quote:

I would like to think if someone was e-man enough to spend day after day essentially calling someone a liar they would have the chutzpah to say it to their face when given the chance in real life.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You have been hiding behind your own monitor bud. Your a drama queen, and there is a huge difference between a torn labrum and getting killed in a wreck. Now, you looking to make yourself a martyr. Nice work.

BTW, this isn't High School anymore so meeting you after school is out of the question I'm sorry to say. I'm married with 3 kids so meeting you in the parking lot isn't happening. LMAO.

As I told you in PMs I had more injuries than the labrum but I didn't think it deserved mention because it didn't affect my typing. You are the drama queen and attention whore trying to convince others of your agenda despite the fact Jaywalker and Bill Shanks (I note with amusement you still haven't contact either one) will back me up.

I don't know about you "dude" but if someone kept calling you a liar day after day after day eventually you would get tired of trying to deal with it logically and instead resort to settling the issue as men.

You already have shown your real worth as a human being to me by mocking what happened to my wife and myself and the injuries I have. After this post you are going on the ignore list next to swatguy and GoDawgs213232 or whatever his name was. If you do in fact ever want to man up and either call Bill Shanks or contact Jaywalker feel free to do so and have the honesty to show here what they said.

I am not playing the internet tough guy role with you. What I present here is who I am. There is only so much anyone can take. You crossed that line. When someone takes a real life situation and tries to get internet tough over it then you just lost the right to exist in my world. Cya later "tough guy".

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

As I told you in PMs I had more injuries than the labrum but I didn't think it deserved mention because it didn't affect my typing. You are the drama queen and attention whore trying to convince others of your agenda despite the fact Jaywalker and Bill Shanks (I note with amusement you still haven't contact either one) will back me up.

I don't know about you "dude" but if someone kept calling you a liar day after day after day eventually you would get tired of trying to deal with it logically and instead resort to settling the issue as men.

You already have shown your real worth as a human being to me by mocking what happened to my wife and myself and the injuries I have. After this post you are going on the ignore list next to swatguy and GoDawgs213232 or whatever his name was. If you do in fact ever want to man up and either call Bill Shanks or contact Jaywalker feel free to do so and have the honesty to show here what they said.

I am not playing the internet tough guy role with you. What I present here is who I am. There is only so much anyone can take. You crossed that line. When someone takes a real life situation and tries to get internet tough over it then you just lost the right to exist in my world. Cya later "tough guy".

Wow, so now I insulted your wife too? This gets better every post. And then you call me "tough guy" when your the one making the threats? Again, your really off the wall.

I haven't ever called you a liar. I have asked you to state what "stories" that you broke on here and what you provided wasn't very compelling. Frankly, it was weak. So, I haven't called you anything. You demonstrated that your inside sources aren't that great and that's it.

You then get pissed because your stories don't pan out as very credible and then you shot the messenger (and challenged him outside, a real tough guy).

You can ignore me but I will not ignore you. I'm waiting with great anticipation for your next "inside report". I'm on the edge of my seat. Posted Image

Be careful what you ask for TP. I was just wondering why Soth never even tried to explain my Shanks explanation for why that's irrelevant. That and the 0-7 call out, with ? why would believe any more tips. Then I remembered after I quoted his lie and posted it he said he was tired of arguing and would ignore my post. So if you prove him wrong you will get your wish, and you should be ignored. Feel free to quote and copy my explanations above in your response so Sothy can see what an ass he makes of himself. That is what I still can't get over, as I said above. Why would you post misinformation or keep posting rumors that never pan out? Even if Soth does have an inside source which he prob knows someone, but post every lil thing he hears or just his own opinions and list from source, who will believe him? I'm sorry but if someone tells me seven things and none turn out, and then admits to putting up misinformation then who is going to believe him when he does have legit stuff. This is why I don't buy his story at all. If his source did have an agenda and did want stuff to get out, don't you think he would have to have correct info to get people to believe him???? If chicken little yells the sky is falling 7 times and it doesn't, and then admits to making 1 or 2 up, who believes him when he comes back the 8th time? So what agenda or stories can that source hope to be bought on here?