• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BARACK OBAMA

NJHAWK

I saw Jsmoovefemales fans picture of him and it made me think of a ? to bring to this forum. I know politics isnt what the Squawks about but he goes: I keep hearing alot of people who want to vote for him talk about their reason being " change". They say it likes its a magic word that nobody running for office has ever uttered before. My question is what is so differant about him than any of the other politicians running? There is going to be cahnge no matter who wins especially when you look at who they will be replacing. My God Mike Woodson could have done better than the guy who is leaving soon. As for Obama, Ive honestly never heard almost every person who was gonna vote for a certain politician give the same reason for why they back them. "Change", thats all they say but they dont give any reason. It seems like alot of women like him the way they liked Bill Clinton when he 1st ran. I have no clue who I would vote for this time around. Honestly I may not vote and just be happy that Bush cant be re-elected. I dont like any of the 3 top people running so its gonna be a tough choice.