What's With This Whole Creepy Father/Daughter Thin

Plainview1981

http://www.dlisted.com/node/25570

Quote:

Maybe I'm a prude or old-fashioned, but I would never let any of my relatives rub sunscreen into my buttocks. Sorry, I'd rather have burned ass. My ass has been through worse anyway.

Hulk Hogan gave his daughter, Brooke, a rubdown of sunscreen while they lounged around a Los Angeles pool yesterday. Yes, that's Brooke! I spent way too much time analayzing the pictures. Hulk's girlfriend is wearing a different type of bikini.

Hulk probably got confused on which skank he was rubbing down. All the chicks in his life look the same! They're all body builders w/ bad dye jobs. That being said this is still some Papa Joe-type [censored].

Hogan2.jpg

Hogan3.jpg

Hogan1.jpg

View the other pics HERE, and other pictures of Brooke in a bikini HERE. What makes this more creepy is the fact that Hulk's new girlfriend looks exactly like his daughter.

Now on the subject of the creepy dad trend... First off, Joe Simpson:

Joe3.jpg

Joe1.jpg

Joe2.jpg

Billy Ray Cyrus with Miley and the whole 'Vanity Fair' drama

Billy.jpg

Well these "fathers" seem to be everywhere the daughter is. It just becomes abit creppy. Although, I think Billy Ray is just leeching off his daughters fame. I hate that dude. If I'm not mistaken, his terrible one hit won song of the year back in the day over November Rain. Which is laughable.

• Moderators

Quote:

Although, I think Billy Ray is just leeching off his daughters fame. I hate that dude.

Aren't all these guys (other than Hulk) leeching off their kids fames?

Well it's worth than leeching. They're show dads. It's not like they have daughters just happen to be famous and they leach. They push their kids into the business because they want more fame / money, and THEN they leech. Although in all fairness as far as the leeching goes, they usually put up money up front. I know Hogan invested a million or two in trying to get his daughter famous, and I doubt he got that money back.

I don't know that I believe that that is Hogan's daughter (since his new GF supposedly looks so much like her - yuck), but either way this is all kind of gross.

• Moderators

Quote:

Well it's worth than leeching. They're show dads. It's not like they have daughters just happen to be famous and they leach. They push their kids into the business because they want more fame / money, and THEN they leech. Although in all fairness as far as the leeching goes, they usually put up money up front. I know Hogan invested a million or two in trying to get his daughter famous, and I doubt he got that money back.

I don't know that I believe that that is Hogan's daughter (since his new GF supposedly looks so much like her - yuck), but either way this is all kind of gross.

I find the show dad/mom thing less creepy and more selfish/abusive.