• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hoodstar's sexy women thread coming soon.

PureGreatness

Quote:

So far I have not heard from one person (in this thread or through PM) that wants to have "not safe for work" pictures and I have gotten several saying that we shouldn't allow it.

I said not having NSFW pics. NOT HAVE. You can have tasteful pics of women on a forum. A LOT of good forums have them including our own Hawks.com.

Quote:

Thank you, that's my thoughts exactly. People have posted pics of girls here before and I have no problem with that, but there is no reason to have "not work safe" thread(s) here.

Come on guys I know you can read better than this. Here is my quote...

Quote:

Some of the best forums on the internet have some kind of tasteful women pic thread(s) going in them
without having
NWS (not work safe) pics.

Quote:

Quote:

Yep ... and I think you would be pretty knowledgeable about things of a legal nature.

I wouldn't exactly go around posting pictures of girls in swimsuits on my office wall but those are worlds apart from nudity.

What are you guys arguing about? Hoodstar clearly stated no nudity and I clearly stated NOT HAVING non work safe pics. Just like the pic in Dolfans avatar. So we can have them in our Avatar but can't have a thread with them? Umm, OK.

We weren't referring to you, at least I wasn't. I was referring to the original post in which he said he was going to post not safe for work threads. Of course that can be debated all day long but Chillz did a good job in describing how he feels about it and this is his site so as long as the original poster sticks to that then he'll be ok.

Quote:

dont let it be seen in the "current threads". keep it in the lounge.

That can't be done. Anything you post on this site will show up in the current threads section. As long as you abide by what Chillz said then it won't be a problem.

Quote:

We weren't referring to you, at least I wasn't. I was referring to the original post in which he said he was going to post not safe for work threads. Of course that can be debated all day long but Chillz did a good job in describing how he feels about it and this is his site so as long as the original poster sticks to that then he'll be ok.

Ahh yes. I guess I need to read better. I thought I was the only one that mentioned Non Work Safe pics. My apologies.

Hoodstar has a good idea (here in the lounge) as long as he keeps it under control.

For those who think others will just be "masturbating to bikini girls" - 2 things:

#1 - you can easily get a nekked one on a google search.

#2 - frequent masturbation has been shown in recent health studies to reduce prostate cancer in middle aged men.

So don't hate on healthy habits

munching_out.gif