• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Petition to remove Dolfan23 as moderator/admin

Quote:

The only thing about Dolfan is that if you get into an argument with him, he will never admit that he's wrong...

The same could be said about nearly everyone on this forum. Most of us just hem and haw and voice our opinions, but for the most part, they are just that (opinions), and in the end no amount of bickering changes our stance on things. Except in the case of the Big Diesel, who refuses to allow his opinions to be swayed even by math, science or irrefutable fact.

Quote:

Alright alright I'll take down the Yankees and Dolphins stuff. I guess you guys are still bitter about 1996 Posted Image

lol you know 96 wasnt right man.......

on a serious note how are you trying to start a petition basketballguy,you dont even have 50 posts,and Dol is a good moderator/admin

Quote:

Alright alright I'll take down the Yankees and Dolphins stuff. I guess you guys are still bitter about 1996 Posted Image

How are you a Yankees fan, a Hawks fan, and a Dolphins fan? Don't you guys think that is weird?

Quote:

This guy doesn't even live in Atlanta. How can the person in charge of the site not even live in the city? All he does is argue with people's opinions and doesn't offer anything productive here. OK, we all have OPINIONS, so quit pissing us all off and leave this site.Thanks.your complaints have nothing to do with whether he is a competent moderator/admin.

Ah it's a long story but I the short version goes ... Dad was a Yankees fan so I was a Yankees fan. Grew up in Florida and the closest basketball team was the Hawks (no Heat or Magic back then) and I really liked Spud Webb. It was either the Dolphins or Bucs when I was a kid and obviously Dan Marino was the big draw to the Dolphins.

Quote:

My "arrogant" remarks were aimed at you for what you said in this thread, not at the poster who started it.Dee dee dee... That's why I'm saying to aim them AT THE PERSON WHO STARTED THE PETITION, not the one who stated that this is one of the freedoms we have left (speech and opinions)... All I stated was that you have a problem with the way that you contradict yourself... That's a fact... If you have problems with facts, that's on you... It's just nice to see that it's not just me who is having problems understanding your opinions, being that they could go either way judging by your contradicting statements...Get over yourself, Doll...7

Wow. This thread is really stupid. of all the posters to go after, Dolfan is probably one of the last on the list. Dude redesigned the whole site and is a good poster.The guy who started this thread needs to have some beers and get laid. Not necessarily in that order.

Dolfan23 has as much right to his opinion as anyone else here. The fact there are so many Hawks fans with so many different views is what makes this board interesting. He and the other mods do a great job of keeping the board updated and working great and we should all be thankful they put their time and effort into something that gives us all a small source of pleasure.

Quote:

Ah it's a long story but I the short version goes ... Dad was a Yankees fan so I was a Yankees fan. Grew up in Florida and the closest basketball team was the Hawks (no Heat or Magic back then) and I really liked Spud Webb. It was either the Dolphins or Bucs when I was a kid and obviously Dan Marino was the big draw to the Dolphins.U should just make a condensed version of this your sig, since you get asked about it all the time...

Quote:

This guy doesn't even live in Atlanta. How can the person in charge of the site not even live in the city?

All he does is argue with people's opinions and doesn't offer anything productive here. OK, we all have OPINIONS, so quit pissing us all off and leave this site.

Thanks.

Posted Image

You heard the man!

All you do is discuss and argue opinions, and it's pissing me off. LEAVE.

• Moderators

Quote:

This guy doesn't even live in Atlanta. How can the person in charge of the site not even live in the city?All he does is argue with people's opinions and doesn't offer anything productive here. OK, we all have OPINIONS, so quit pissing us all off and leave this site.Thanks.This post is pissing me all off. Can we get it to leave this site?