• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Petition to remove Dolfan23 as moderator/admin

Quote:

Why don't you admit when someone else points out that you started attacking me? You just sit there and claim innocence like you don't know that you are trying to be inflammatory. You and your alter ego are the only ones that I could care less about admitting a mistake to.

You are either lying or are even dumber than i thought.

STUPID THREAD.I have no problems with Dolfan whatsoever.and seeing that he's one of the guys that RUN's the site makes your thread even more stupid.What makes it even worse is that if I was him you'd be gone for this lol.That should say something about what kind of guy he is.

Quote:

Alright alright I'll take down the Yankees and Dolphins stuff. I guess you guys are still bitter about 1996 Posted Image

Im not even a Braves fan Im a Phillies fan. The Dolphin stuff doesnt bother me. The Yankees stuff ugggh, vomit city. I was just kidding about taking it down though.

Quote:

How are you a Yankees fan, a Hawks fan, and a Dolphins fan? Don't you guys think that is weird?

I am a fan of each of those teams too. For that reason alone I will defend Dolfan. Not to mention the time he spent on a detailed and tastefully done new look for the site.

Basketball Guy: Who are you going to send the petition to? Our most active moderator? Posted Image

Quote:

This guy doesn't even live in Atlanta. How can the person in charge of the site not even live in the city? All he does is argue with people's opinions and doesn't offer anything productive here. OK, we all have OPINIONS, so quit pissing us all off and leave this site.Thanks.Wow. Somebody walked out their door and forgot their balls this morning. "Somebody argued with me mommy....do something!!!" ...and you don't even have the brass to say that under your real ID

Dolfan

Quote:

Where did I say anything about being guilty of being the first to degrade? Sure I am guilty of replying and being an *ss but I do not go out and attack people without being provoked.

Quote:

Ummm.. Knock Knock... Scroll up and read how you were the first to degrade...Dolfan
Quote:

I am done with this thread. Feel free to continue posting but I'm done reading this thread as it's well past ridiculous.

The reason I locked the other thread was to stop with the BS. Now you go and paste from that thread into here? If you have a problem with me then deal with it through PM. This subject is done on the public forums. Understand?

Quote:

Quote:

Alright alright I'll take down the Yankees and Dolphins stuff. I guess you guys are still bitter about 1996 Posted Image

Im not even a Braves fan Im a Phillies fan. The Dolphin stuff doesnt bother me. The Yankees stuff ugggh, vomit city. I was just kidding about taking it down though.

I was at the Phillies/Mets game yesterday (yes, all of it...stupid 2.5 hour rain delay). Some dude was walking around with a Joe Carter Blue Jays jersey on. I thought that took balls.

By the way, this thread is pointless and may have given me AIDS. Test results pending.

Quote:

The reason I locked the other thread was to stop with the BS. Now you go and paste from that thread into here? If you have a problem with me then deal with it through PM. This subject is done on the public forums. Understand?Feel free to send me my apology through PM then... Understand?7

Quote:

This guy doesn't even live in Atlanta. How can the person in charge of the site not even live in the city?

All he does is argue with people's opinions and doesn't offer anything productive here. OK, we all have OPINIONS, so quit pissing us all off and leave this site.

Thanks.

That's what message boards are for...