• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Top 15 Overrated Celeb Chicks in terms of looks.

PureGreatness

Have you ever been chilling with the guys and they say stuff like "she is fine as hell" or "I will hit that" but you dont think that chicks is as fine as people say she is. well, i dedicated this list to you and the most overrated chicks in hollywood.

15. Maria Sharapova- Decent looking chick who is 6'4'' but she isnt a dime. decent face but nothing more. hasnt did much in tennis lately(not that i care)

14. Jessica Simpson- She is atractive no question about that but she is overrated imo. she has to sleep with a overrated QB Tony Romo to get attention.

13. Kim Kardashian- bangin body but face needs work. dont get me wrong she is pretty in the face but it needs to catch up to her body

12. Danica Patrick- She is a decent looker and a subpar driver but she isnt a dime. she isnt ugly(nor is any girl on this list) but i would chase it. would i hit..maybe but i wouldnt chase after it.

11. Keysha Cole- besides big breast what else does she have? shes okay looking but other than the breast(which she tries to hide) what else does she have?

10. Kelly Clarkson- what does she have biseides a good face?

9. Jada Picket- even when she was in her hay day she a was pretty but nothing more. good mature face but nothing else. she is boney also which i didnt notice till a couple days ago.

8. alicia keys- Dont get me wrong ould slam this chick without second guessing myself BUT she isnt a dime. decent breast, decent thighs NO AZZ. she is getting thick and thats a good thing(as long as she doesnt blow up) but only because somebody is hitting that real good. i always said "the more a girls f@%k, the thinker she gets. little by little"

7. Serena Williams- this is obvious choice. sure she has a big booty her face is a 5/10, 6/10 on a good day. stop saying you would hit this fellas. i can go to a mall or theaters and find girls with just a big a booty as serena but with a better face also.

6. Lindsey Lohan- whats so great about this braud? she is just another chick who got on some drugs and did what i was expecting her to do...a sex tape.

5. Rihanna- what is so special about this chick. she doesnt have a geat body and she dresses sexy but wierd at the same time. but i have to give her credit, that hairstyle covers her big 8head very well.

4. Jessica Alba- This was actually the first girl i thought of when i was making this list because she is okay, i give her a 6/10 but nothing more.

3. Regina King- she is ok but not up to my standards. i will hit tho.

2. Jennifer Aniston- she is ok for an lady getting up there in age but she isnt all that.

ps: the show "friends" is overrated.

1. Halle Berry- She is a great actress but she to me is a white girl with a tan. her scene in monseter ball was overrated but she is very pretty. but i wouldnt chase after it.

dont get me wrong fellas these ladies are very pretty and i will sleep every one of em if i had the chance but i would chase any of these girls for it. i will chase the monney but not the girls itself.

Beyonce lost weight over the years. People need to understand that. She used to be thicker now she's slim. I never thought she was a thicky thick gurl though lol.

but tell me something though.why are u looking for dimes? they don't really exist. that's why u disagree with everyone on alot of those women.

Quote:

Beyonce lost weight over the years. People need to understand that. She used to be thicker now she's slim. I never thought she was a thicky thick gurl though lol.

but tell me something though.why are u looking for dimes? they don't really exist. that's why u disagree with everyone on alot of those women.

dimes do exist but most of em are models.

Quote:

No offense man but KILL YO SELF FOR PUTTING SANAA LATHAN AND BEYONCE ON THIS LIST!

maybe i should have not mention sanaa lathan but i cant edit my post now. i hear people say beyonce is this and that when she isnt. i think kelly rowland looks btter than her. but like i said i would drill beyonce to death in a heartbeat.

Quote:

Quote:

No offense man but KILL YO SELF FOR PUTTING SANAA LATHAN AND BEYONCE ON THIS LIST!

maybe i should have not mention sanaa lathan but i cant edit my post now. i hear people say beyonce is this and that when she isnt. i think kelly rowland looks btter than her. but like i said i would drill beyonce to death in a heartbeat. How about this switch Sanaa Lathan with Kim Kardashian. The body is incredible but the face is not all that.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

maybe i should have not mention sanaa lathan but i cant edit my post now. i hear people say beyonce is this and that when she isnt. i think kelly rowland looks btter than her. but like i said i would drill beyonce to death in a heartbeat. How about this switch Sanaa Lathan with Kim Kardashian. The body is incredible but the face is not all that.

i replaced beyonce with regina king and replaced sanaa lathan with kin kardashian.

Quote:

As long as Meagan Good is off this list Im fine. But i dont know too much about you're kim kardashian pick, she is sexy as hell with a nice face and a DIME body she must be rated pretty damn high to be overrated. (DID YOU SEE THE TAPE).

she is rated to high. and the sextape was boring to me.

Quote:

Have you ever been chilling with the guys and they say stuff like "she is fine as hell" or "I will hit that" but you dont think that chicks is as fine as people say she is. well, i dedicated this list to you and the most overrated chicks in hollywood.

15. Maria Sharapova- Decent looking chick who is 6'4'' but she isnt a dime. decent face but nothing more. hasnt did much in tennis lately(not that i care)

14. Jessica Simpson- She is atractive no question about that but she is overrated imo. she has to sleep with a overrated QB Tony Romo to get attention.

13. Kim Kardashian- bangin body but face needs work. dont get me wrong she is pretty in the face but it needs to catch up to her body

12. Danica Patrick- She is a decent looker and a subpar driver but she isnt a dime. she isnt ugly(nor is any girl on this list) but i would chase it. would i hit..maybe but i wouldnt chase after it.

11. Keysha Cole- besides big breast what else does she have? shes okay looking but other than the breast(which she tries to hide) what else does she have?

10. Kelly Clarkson- what does she have biseides a good face?

9. Jada Picket- even when she was in her hay day she a was pretty but nothing more. good mature face but nothing else. she is boney also which i didnt notice till a couple days ago.

8. alicia keys- Dont get me wrong ould slam this chick without second guessing myself BUT she isnt a dime. decent breast, decent thighs NO AZZ. she is getting thick and thats a good thing(as long as she doesnt blow up) but only because somebody is hitting that real good. i always said "the more a girls
f@%k
, the thinker she gets. little by little"

7. Serena Williams- this is obvious choice. sure she has a big booty her face is a 5/10, 6/10 on a good day. stop saying you would hit this fellas. i can go to a mall or theaters and find girls with just a big a booty as serena but with a better face also.

6. Lindsey Lohan- whats so great about this braud? she is just another chick who got on some drugs and did what i was expecting her to do...a sex tape.

5. Rihanna- what is so special about this chick. she doesnt have a geat body and she dresses sexy but wierd at the same time. but i have to give her credit, that hairstyle covers her big 8head very well.

4. Jessica Alba- This was actually the first girl i thought of when i was making this list because she is okay, i give her a 6/10 but nothing more.

3. Regina King- she is ok but not up to my standards. i will hit tho.

2. Jennifer Aniston- she is ok for an lady getting up there in age but she isnt all that.

ps: the show "friends" is overrated.

1. Halle Berry- She is a great actress but she to me is a white girl with a tan. her scene in monseter ball was overrated but she is very pretty. but i wouldnt chase after it.

dont get me wrong fellas these ladies are very pretty and i will sleep every one of em if i had the chance but i would chase any of these girls for it. i will chase the monney but not the girls itself.

Hoodstar,

Thanks for an interesting post. Keeps things interesting during the offseason.

That being said, I don't see how Jessican Simpson isn't around the top. If she gains 10 lbs. she's a tramp. Not my taste.

I prefer white and asian women but Halle Berry, are you nuts. The woman is beatiful in so many movies I have seen. And Jada Pinket is also beautiful.

How about Kristen Davis. I use to think she was cute but she has a nose that never ends.

Seems like Paris Hilton girl belongs on the list.

i put alicia keys in the list because i see dudes saying that she is the finest chick out and i disagree. i didnt wanna put angelina jolie, britney spears or paris hilton on the list because they are too easy for me to target. and besides im black and i prefer black women and most females celebs i know are black women. i dont know much asian women.

but i will still sleep on the women on the list with exception of lindsey lohan.

BUMP

bump

bump

Quote:

i put alicia keys in the list because i see dudes saying that she is the finest chick out and i disagree. i didnt wanna put angelina jolie, britney spears or paris hilton on the list because they are too easy for me to target. and besides im black and i prefer black women and most females celebs i know are black women. i dont know much asian women.

but i will still sleep on the women on the list with exception of lindsey lohan.

BUMP

bump

bump

Ok, I can go for that, then.

• Moderators

I agree with most of the women on the list but not Jessica Alba or Halle Berry. They are not all things to all people or anything but they are exceptionally beautiful women.

For me, I would also add Scarlette Johanson. She is good looking but she wouldn't make a top 20 list for me and seems to be winning "sexiest woman" awards the last few years.

A lot of the celebs on that list actually ARE the shit. My list would have consisted of those like Madonna, Katie Holmes, Rihanna, Raven Simone... uhm, people that get credit who aren't even really sexy. I know this is all a matter of opinion but a list with Alicia Keys on it gets the big BOOO BIRD from me LoL That's my wifey dawg

Rihanna should be #1. I went to the Kanye concert and thought I was watching an actual umbrella on stage! No curves or sexiness at all :Sick:

Edited by PlayaPat420

A lot of the celebs on that list actually ARE the s***. My list would have consisted of those like Madonna, Katie Holmes, Rihanna, Raven Simone... uhm, people that get credit who aren't even really sexy. I know this is all a matter of opinion but a list with Alicia Keys on it gets the big BOOO BIRD from me LoL That's my wifey dawg

Rihanna should be #1. I went to the Kanye concert and thought I was watching an actual umbrella on stage! No curves or sexiness at all :Sick:

I co-sign all of that. Katie Holmes and Rihanna are VERY MUCH overrated.