• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Madden 09

Admin

There isn't a "training camp" but you can "train" up to 3 players per week before every game and get their numbers up that way. I like that better since you aren't limited to strictly before pre-season to improve them.

I need to do that to get Baker's numbers up as a LT!

Has anyone figured out if there is a way to build a new stadium? Maybe that feature is long gone. But I loved it when I could build an outdoor stadium for the Falcons. I hate domes.

Edited by frosgrim

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you train the players that week, do they keep the ratings after or is it just for that week?

They keep their ratings, but keep in mind that they don't improve much week to week, if at all. Basically you get to choose 3 players and improve one area of each of their games per week. So for example lets say you want a RB who has an elusiveness rating of 89 and you want to improve that. It takes 5-10 points to improve each rating and the way that you get points is you choose the difficulty level and if you succeed in the task at the difficulty level that you choose then you get however many points that difficulty level is worth. So lets say that you choose the All-Pro level, that would be worth 5 points and to get that 5 points you would go through a running drill where you had to score about 7000 points in that drill in a minute and if you did, you would earn 5 points towards increasing his elusiveness rating. Then the next week you could choose him again and do that drill again and earn another 5 points, which would give you the 10 needed in order to improve him from an 89 to a 90. The progression is slow but you can choose any player (each player 5 times a season) on your team (3 players per week) to work on and you can do that in the pre-season and regular season.