• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who here hates RealGM Forum

A-town Hawks

The forums over at RealGM are so touchy and sensitive, it feels like I cant even show any kind of emotion or human nature over there because those damn moderators are so petty about things, my account over there just got waived because I was on the new Oklahoma board and said its nice how RealGM replaced the old Seattle board and gave OKC its own board.

Then I was waived for taunting! Seattle fans! Mind you that I posted that on the OKC board NOT the Seattle board. There so damn touchy over there and the mods are control freaks. Im actually kind of happy that I'm done over there, now I can focus on my beloved hawksquawk lol.

Anyone else has any displeasures or had problems with RealGM?

The forums over at RealGM are so touchy and sensitive, it feels like I cant even show any kind of emotion or human nature over there because those damn moderators are so petty about things, my account over there just got waived because I was on the new Oklahoma board and said its nice how RealGM replaced the old Seattle board and gave OKC its own board.

Then I was waived for taunting! Seattle fans! Mind you that I posted that on the OKC board NOT the Seattle board. There so damn touchy over there and the mods are control freaks. Im actually kind of happy that I'm done over there, now I can focus on my beloved hawksquawk lol.

Anyone else has any displeasures or had problems with RealGM?

I don't appreciate you dissing RealGM like that, you are now banned! ... lol j/k. I think a lot of people feel like you do regarding RealGM. I think I've been a member there for about 8 years and probably have less than 50 posts.

Dude i dont mind the pic on your signature but please could you change the caption, it makes my stomach hurt everytime i read it, i dont know why, but if you have the chance, could you please change it =] cuz i want to read your posts but it kind of messes up the entire purpose if the caption is like that.....

Dude i dont mind the pic on your signature but please could you change the caption, it makes my stomach hurt everytime i read it, i dont know why, but if you have the chance, could you please change it =] cuz i want to read your posts but it kind of messes up the entire purpose if the caption is like that.....

wtf? Does anyone know what he is talking about?

I want to help you, but I don't understand? If you have a problem with my sig, how do you think we feel having to stare at Sam Cassell? lol.

I see...I'm not sure why, but, to each his own!

Sam Cassell queers me out lol j/k; that pic is hilarious. It should read though first mexicans now aliens..

In order to promote community on Hawksquawk, I will take down the caption. I still like the pic though.

I see...I'm not sure why, but, to each his own!

Sam Cassell queers me out lol j/k; that pic is hilarious. It should read though first mexicans now aliens..

In order to promote community on Hawksquawk, I will take down the caption. I still like the pic though.

THANKS!!!! :jumping11:

BTW thats a really good picture

Edited by Supporter