• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk "Man Law" Thread

PureGreatness

• Premium Member
when having to shower in a group shower, do not speak to the other man while naked with soap.

Man Law

Men cant not be BI

Man Law

Men should not let anyone dance behind them, grinding on their booty

Man law

No disrespect Tone, but your man law seems to be the midtown version of manlaw. The Midtown Man Laws. Or the Little 5 points Man Law. Or the Piedmont Park Man Laws..

Just not regular Man Laws.

Another urinal law: always, always leave at least one urinal between a fellow user, when available to do so. It blows me away when there is a row of perfectly functional urinals and a dude pulls into the parking place adjacent to me...

Man I hate when that happens. I'm thinking in my head "get the hell away from me!" It's especially creepy when you 2 are the only one in the bathroom.

Edited by Deeman

when having to shower in a group shower, do not speak to the other man while naked with soap.

Man Law

Men cant not be BI

Man Law

Men should not let anyone dance behind them, grinding on their booty

Man law

Men should not listen to R&B or any love songs when other men are in the room and no females

Man Law

Men should not smack each other on the ass

Man Law

Men should not zip up another man's clothing especially pants! lmao

No disrespect Tone, but your man law seems to be the midtown version of manlaw. The Midtown Man Laws. Or the Little 5 points Man Law. Or the Piedmont Park Man Laws..

Just not regular Man Laws.

ha its more of Army Laws. Im in the army and i take showers at the gym, since its to far for me to come back home to change and its a big group shower. I hate when im showering someone wants to come talk to me. i mean how can you look at a naked man and talk about work

OH YEAH, A MAN CAN NOT BE BI

ha its more of Army Laws. Im in the army and i take showers at the gym, since its to far for me to come back home to change and its a big group shower. I hate when im showering someone wants to come talk to me. i mean how can you look at a naked man and talk about work

OH YEAH, A MAN CAN NOT BE BI

Where are you stationed?

When I was in Ranger Batt. we would come back from the field with 50-100 ticks in us and we'd have to stand in the showers and burn them off of each other or pull them out. I suppose when I was in basic it bothered me but after I was in for a while I never thought much of showering like that.

• 2 weeks later...

im stationed at Ft Lewis, Washington.

The sonics left and im mad cause i could see the Hawks once a year, since Seattle was losing tickets were plentiful and cheap..lol.

Im in 4BDE 2infantry Division

• 3 weeks later...