• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Forum coming soon to Hawksquawk

gsuteke

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For every one Diesel got right there are a few like this. click

I don't know, Diesel was true that TexasPete was run off the board. He used to be a level headed poster who posted a lot, I wonder what happened to him. And that goes for a lot of other posters who have seemed to just not post anymore.

I don't know, Diesel was true that TexasPete was run off the board. He used to be a level headed poster who posted a lot, I wonder what happened to him. And that goes for a lot of other posters who have seemed to just not post anymore.

Somehow i doubt that TexasPete left because of the legend of Yi.

Given our history of losing and management screw ups it shoudn't be surprising that some fans just lose interest.

Somehow i doubt that TexasPete left because of the legend of Yi. Given our history of losing and management screw ups it shoudn't be surprising that some fans just lose interest.

Really, he just got sick of the ASG, and I presume a few apologists around here, that aren't worth his time. He's a huge Atlanta Hawks fan. He's paid a lot more money to see Hawks games than most of us could imagine. How would you have felt forking over tens of thousands of dollars each year over the last decade? He's understandably not happy. He said he was going to take a long break if they signed re-signed Woody. He's a man of his word.

I was checking the stacks looking for those ones that Ex got right?I guess they are in the stack with the Sothron inside man!!

Ever hear of Brandon Roy, who won the ROY and was an All-Star the following year? I didnt get the whole Sothron business. Even if he was a fake i didn't really care one way or the other.