• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Seven Pounds

Admin

It's fine to have a refined palette. But, don't knock me if I think a whopper with cheese and a coke is more alluring than Ruth's Chris(don't take this seriously. I love Ruth's Chris). I applaud a man who can intellectually discuss his amusement. But, not everyone requires the same level of stimulation. You know what draws me to a Sam Jackson or Will Smith in a movie? They relay an almost identical response I would imagine my self having in these fictitious events. That's the essence of acting to me. Bringing reality to the absurd.

Acting like a hoodrat over and over again like Jackson often does is not really a talent. But he has done a few projects to prove that he is more than a movie star.

Sometimes there are guys that are actors and guys that are movie stars. Will Smith is a movie star and not an actor.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop, you making me laugh with your pathetic arguments. your 2 funny. you had the audacity..THE AUDACITY to bring up arnold. didnt he do the worst batman movie ever?

please your hurtin my stomach.

Hoodstar: "Bad Boys 2 is a good movie." You must think Michael Bay is a good movie maker. Generic watered down buddy cop garbage that has been done over and over with garbage actors. Seriously. :Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Gabrielle Union and Theresa Randle. With a cast like that, you know that your in for a bad movie.

Bay has got to make sure that he blows something up every 2 or 3 minutes so that his crowd doesn't forget that their watching an action movie. The dude is like the hobo version of James Cameron.

Terminator/Predator/T2/True Lies>Anything Will Smith has ever done.

Wild Wild West is every bit as bad as Batman and Robin.

Arnold was a garbage actor, but atleast he picked some good movies to be in. Why don't the real life Josh Baskin try it? The dude

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Hoodstar: "Bad Boys 2 is a good movie." You must think Michael Bay is a good movie maker. Generic watered down buddy cop garbage that has been done over and over with garbage actors. Seriously. :Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Gabrielle Union and Theresa Randle. With a cast like that, you know that your in for a bad movie.

Bay has got to make sure that he blows something up every 2 or 3 minutes so that his crowd doesn't forget that their watching an action movie.

Terminator/Predator/T2/True Lies>Anything Will Smith has ever done.

Wild Wild West is every bit as bad as Batman and Robin.

Arnold was a garbage actor, but atleast he picked some good movies to be in. Why don't the real life Josh Baskin try it? The dude

all those arnold movies you named were good but they are all ACTION MOVIES!!!

you say he chooses different roles, then please tell me the different roles.

ill wait *whistles*

Edited by hoodstar

all those arnold movies you named were good but they are all ACTION MOVIES!!!

you say he chooses different roles, then please tell me the different roles.

ill wait *whistles*

That's not what I meant. I'm saying that even with the limited stuff Will takes on, the movies still aren't that good most of the time.

Of course Arnold never played in a variety. It's either comedy or action.

But for Will, I can't admire a guy that not only plays in all fluff, but mediocre fluff aswell.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

what do you consider a good movie. i know interset is one of them.

It doesn't matter what it is. You'll probably argue against it no matter what it is.

Dog Day Afternoon

Unforgiven

The Hustler

Alien

Collateral

Night of the Living Dead

The Lookout

Taxi Driver

Rescue Dawn

Thank You for Smoking (You probably would hate this movie)

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada

The Weather Man

Eve's Bayou

In Cold Blood

Johnny Guitar

Just to name a few. Not all award winners, but....