• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Miss Canada 2008

Admin

Do they allow girls to compete in those "Miss" contests with implants? I'm with you though that thing is almost unbelievable.

Something looks strange about these pictures. I don't know what is... Because something doesn't seem right.

4761_12333150745.jpg

Her butt, arms, and thighs are big, but her stomach is extremely thin looking. Some of those pictures look fairly normal and some look awkward.

Because she lifts weights.

I'm sorry... I can't get over those bi's and tri's

I prefer traditionally femine women.

I'm with you on preferring more traditionally feminine women as opposed to the body builder type but I think this girl is pretty feminine looking and although she's extremely fit she doesn't look man-ish to me.

I'm with you on preferring more traditionally feminine women as opposed to the body builder type but I think this girl is pretty feminine looking and although she's extremely fit she doesn't look man-ish to me.

I'm guessing it's an extremely fit chick with plants in the butt. That butt looks really hard... If it's real it's great, if not... Well it's a shame.

I'm guessing it's an extremely fit chick with plants in the butt. That butt looks really hard... If it's real it's great, if not... Well it's a shame.

if the booty's real, it's a beautiful thing now. however, you know that it'll blow up BIG time. in 5 - 10 years she'll have a bus driver booty, maybe even sooner.