• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cuba Gooding, Jr is apparently a butt man

Admin

I agree that she doesn't have a butt, but she's not hot? Wow ok.

From that picture I would say no. If a chick like that had black hair dudes would be saying that she isn't attractive. I think peoples craze for blondes leads them to think average or below average looking blondes are hotter than they really are. Look at her chin and nose dude. From that picture, the facial features ain't looking that good.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Moderators
From that picture I would say no. If a chick like that had black hair dudes would be saying that she isn't attractive. I think peoples craze for blondes leads them to think average or below average looking blondes are hotter than they really are. Look at her chin and nose dude. From that picture, the facial features ain't looking that good.

From that picture, he isn't looking at her face and she has a very nice body.

From that picture, he isn't looking at her face and she has a very nice body.

I'll second that! And I just noticed this, but is that TO in the background behind Cuba? Look at that huge rock in his ear and his physical stature I'm pretty sure that's him.

Dol, you got game with the computer there... she looks better with dark hair. I'm a brunette man myself though. She's too tall for my liking but she's definitely hot. I'm not at a point in my life where I can hate on a chick because she isn't perfect.

and yes, that does look like T.O.

Dol, you got game with the computer there... she looks better with dark hair. I'm a brunette man myself though. She's too tall for my liking but she's definitely hot. I'm not at a point in my life where I can hate on a chick because she isn't perfect.

and yes, that does look like T.O.

Thanks crime, it's difficult to make a blond look right as a brunette but this came out ok for 5 minutes of work ... I tend to prefer brunettes as well but somehow end up dating blondes almost exclusively for some reason.

I don't know if this chick is all that tall, I think Cuba is about 5'9 - 5'10 and he looks a little taller than her plus the photo is taken from down low so I'd put her at about 5'6.

I wonder who they are all looking at though, whoever it is they must be interesting or important for TO to actually look at them.