• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good Lemon Pepper wing sauce?

AtLaS

I have a good idea, but can't find what I'm looking for, and there really aren't any good recipe's online. Only certain kinds of lemon pepper is tastes right. I'm looking for one similar to the Buffalo's or Taco Mac recipe. The stuff in stores just isn't the same.

I'm looking for a recipe that has margarine or butter, lemon juice, and of course pepper, maybe even a little garlic.

Anybody have any good ideas? DrZach?

• Premium Member
I have a good idea, but can't find what I'm looking for, and there really aren't any good recipe's online. Only certain kinds of lemon pepper is tastes right. I'm looking for one similar to the Buffalo's or Taco Mac recipe. The stuff in stores just isn't the same.

I'm looking for a recipe that has margarine or butter, lemon juice, and of course pepper, maybe even a little garlic.

Anybody have any good ideas? DrZach?

Lemon Pepper?

Dude, drop the Lemon Pepper and get a bottle of Texas Pete and some honey to go with the rest of the stuff you mentioned!

Lemon Pepper?

Dude, drop the Lemon Pepper and get a bottle of Texas Pete and some honey to go with the rest of the stuff you mentioned!

LOL I've definitely got some Texas Pete, and the hot honey ones are good too. But I want a good LP sauce. Only certain kinds of it are good.

• Premium Member
http://cookeatshare.com/recipes/herbed-lem...-marinade-17450

sounds about right. maybe add a little butter.

Lemon Pepper and Tarragon Leaves? That's interesting. I'm not the biggest fan of LP but Like Atlas keep saying maybe I have found the right brand.

Atlas, when you find the right brand let me know.. and tell us how this Tarragon works out.

http://cookeatshare.com/recipes/herbed-lem...-marinade-17450

sounds about right. maybe add a little butter.

I don't know, seems like that would be more sweet tasting, and that's more of a marinade than a sauce. I mean, I know I could add and/or subtract some things but I don't think that's what I'm looking for. Thanks for sharing though.

I know DrZachary is a wing freak so maybe he knows a good one.