• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hangover

Admin

Disclaimer - I went to see this at a draft house so I had a few beers in me but it didn't matter ... This may be the funniest movie I have ever seen! There were several parts of the movie where it was hard to hear a line or two because people were laughing so loud that it drowned out the movie. This movie was so funny that even the credits had people dying of laughter.

You know a movie is good when even the snobs at rottentomatoes have given it a 77% approval rating!

I thought The Hangover was funnier, I could barely breathe i was laughing so hard the entire time

I'll second that! I liked role models and thought it was pretty funny but this movie is on another level. It's going to be a 40 year old virgin, old school, anchorman type classic, although the humor is different of course.

I mean that movie was so funny that even the credits were brilliant! And I've heard that they are already talking about a sequel so I hope that's true.

I'll second that! I liked role models and thought it was pretty funny but this movie is on another level. It's going to be a 40 year old virgin, old school, anchorman type classic, although the humor is different of course.

I mean that movie was so funny that even the credits were brilliant! And I've heard that they are already talking about a sequel so I hope that's true.

Great, great, great movie. One of the funniest, if not THE funniest, I've ever seen. And with pretty much no-name actors.

This movie was alright definitly overatted. I seen it today and it wasn't that many laugh out loud moments for me.

If you think Role Models is the funniest movie made I can see how this might not have been quiet your taste in comedies.

Edited by Dsinner

If you think Role Models is the funniest movie made I can see how this might not have been quiet your taste in comedies.

I never said Role Models was the funniest movie ever. It sure is funnier than "The Hangover" though. Hell "Gran Torino" was funnier than The Hangover.

Edited by Deeman

Oh crap, I was not expecting Hangover to be that much funny, ok maybe i was, but it still blew my mind. I cant believe that i havent seen that Zach guy anywhere else, he is ridicoulosly funny, mostly because he acts like a ri-tard. Of course I could have gone without seeing his stick in the end credits which was in my opinion the only falter in the movie.

Edited by Supporter

This movie was alright definitly overatted. I seen it today and it wasn't that many laugh out loud moments for me.

When is your MRI on your brain?

Man, I was so happy i had something to drink because my throat was killing me from all the laughter!

What made this movie even better was the story line about how they did not know what the hell happen and kept finding clues. :beer: :lol6:

When is your MRI on your brain?

Man, I was so happy i had something to drink because my throat was killing me from all the laughter!

What made this movie even better was the story line about how they did not know what the hell happen and kept finding clues. :beer: :lol6:

I saw it twice at the theater opening weekend and I can't hardly wait for it to come out on DVD and especially for the sequel. I can't for the life of me see how anyone wouldn't love that movie.

I saw it twice at the theater opening weekend and I can't hardly wait for it to come out on DVD and especially for the sequel. I can't for the life of me see how anyone wouldn't love that movie.

They need to freakin delete the blow job part!!!!!!!!!!!, I want to get it on blu ray so badly.

They need to freakin delete the blow job part!!!!!!!!!!!, I want to get it on blu ray so badly.

I'm pretty sure that was fake ... but yes it was certainly unexpected and not what I'd consider enjoyable to watch but hey the ladies in the theater seemed to like it.

I'm pretty sure that was fake ... but yes it was certainly unexpected and not what I'd consider enjoyable to watch but hey the ladies in the theater seemed to like it.

I had to sneak into the theater, and was def. not expecting that, maybe it was fake, meh.

• Moderators

Wonderful. The acting in this movie was solid (even most of the supporting roles) and sold the comedy even during its most depraved and insane moments. The plot got drawn out a bit when they're chasing their own tail figuring out the clues, but when you're still trying to catch your breath from 2 minutes ago the lulls don't matter a bit. There even were some pretty decent morality plays in the midst of it all. It was like "There's Something About Mary" to me, but with the uproarious laughter spread out better throughout the flick. The gross-out humor was very gross, but no worse than horror flicks... you turn your eyes away when you know you've seen too much, but you turn your eyes away while still cracking up here.

I think the critics came in expecting "Saving Silverman" or something wretched (Mike Tyson? 3 men and a baby? Asian gangstas? how can this possibly be good or even stand out?), and were so pleasantly surprised their consensus just made the movie look like its overrated when it was really underrated from the beginning.

~lw3