• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

favorite burger in the ATL?

drzachary

Oh yeah, Twain's! I like that place, especially when they have Rauchbier. It was next door to the original Wordsmiths' Books, which some good friends of mine opened. (They later moved to the square, then later closed.)

The place for glorified pub food (and a ridiculous beer list) now is the Porter in L5P.

Your paella leftovers plus eggs for breakfast idea is OUTSTANDING. I've gotta try that.

However, my paella puts most others to shame:

Damn that looks great! When are you going to throw a party so folks can try some of that food you post on here Doc Z? (TIC)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah, Twain's! I like that place, especially when they have Rauchbier. It was next door to the original Wordsmiths' Books, which some good friends of mine opened. (They later moved to the square, then later closed.)

The place for glorified pub food (and a ridiculous beer list) now is the Porter in L5P.

Your paella leftovers plus eggs for breakfast idea is OUTSTANDING. I've gotta try that.

However, my paella puts most others to shame:

post-105-1247232291_thumb.jpg

d@@@mn....that looks awesome. i've tried to make some before, but it never turned out as good as i've had it at some resturants. plus it seems like it took a long time to make, and not like crockpot long where you put it together and let it cook for hours, but like do this, mix this, simmer for 10 minutes, then add this and this, then cover and cook for thirty minutes, then add this, this and this, cook for an hour, and be sure to mix it so it doesn't stick.....etc. it took a long time, with constant attention. l like to cook, but not quite that much.

Edited by bird_dirt