• 1 month later...

I'd like to join - I know I have kind of a medium history on this sort of thing but I have matured. I will avoid any topic on religion and just post on politics - mostly from an apolitical point of view. Anyway - I wouldn't blame you if you say no - but - what the Hay!....you can always ban me.

P.S. thanks for letting me back in the lounge even after my self proposed "ban for life". GO HAWKS!

• Admin

I'd like to join - I know I have kind of a medium history on this sort of thing but I have matured. I will avoid any topic on religion and just post on politics - mostly from an apolitical point of view. Anyway - I wouldn't blame you if you say no - but - what the Hay!....you can always ban me.

P.S. thanks for letting me back in the lounge even after my self proposed "ban for life". GO HAWKS!

DJ as a Hawksquawk Supporter you automatically have access to the P&R forum. I'm just going to caution you to not get emotional in there and I'd say don't even post in there period like I don't but that's up to you.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...