• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Favorite Beers

DJlaysitup

• Admin

And how many times did you puke?

...not at all.

The first one went down really well. Actually gave me an extra boost of energy. The second one went a little bad but got it down no problem.

The third one went down really bad. It was at the finish line. I got it down and went across the finish line. A friend that was watching said I looked really pale. I tried to tell her that I am always Pale.

• Admin

image001.jpgimage004.jpg

Their webpage had a couple pics of me. One from the start of the race and one of me finishing off my last beer at the finish line. I may look like I am smiling but it is only because the finish line is right there. Earlier after the second round of drinks A couple of hot girls (who were just doing the run and not the drinking part) asked my buddy and I how the beers felt swishing around in our bellies. Needless to say we couldn't keep up with them and never seen them again :(

• Admin

favorite swilling beer: miller lite

favorite cheap beer: guinness

Current overall favorite: Nostradamus

Other favorites in the cooler: Duvel, Chimay, Alagash Tripel, St. Bernardus Tripel

Also just had a friend from Virginia bring down some Dog Fish head 120 minute IPA and it was good, very unique. It ranges somewhere between 18-25%, but is surprisingly smooth.

• Like 1