I guarantee..Marvin Williams will score 20+ Points tonight vs Toronto. You have my word.

MVP23

Diesel has nothing to do with this - neither do I as a mod in fact. I appreciate where mvp was going with this thread but a man is only as good as his word.

That's all I'll say. The ball is in your court mvp.

PS it's nice to see the hawks win two in a row on the road in spite of the nay sayers on one guy being out.

What is that supposed to mean? Who are the naysayers saying the Hawks will lose?

lol this thread was not a good idea.

Diesel has nothing to do with this - neither do I as a mod in fact. I appreciate where mvp was going with this thread but a man is only as good as his word.

That's all I'll say. The ball is in your court mvp.

PS it's nice to see the hawks win two in a row on the road in spite of the nay sayers on one guy being out.

Posted Image

really stupid thread right now

how do you delete?

This was a dumb thread and nonetheless, you probably need some time off but I do not think you should delete your account. Just don't make bets on players no matter if it's Lebron or Marvin.

• Premium Member

Think we should leave this one up to Diesel.What say you, D? Got enough compassion for just a lecture and a reprieve?

I say, let him live. The humilation of trusting Marvin only to see Marvin go 1-10 (2 points) in 31 minutes should make this a NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN moment.Sometimes, the guy you hate is right!

• Premium Member

"In 2003, the Hawks will make the playoffs. Guaranteed, season ticket holder, or your money back!"http://articles.sfgate.com/2003-03-02/sports/17480461_1_philips-arena-jason-terry-no-win-situation

Now way in hell a team With Theo Ratliff, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, and J. Terry shouldn't make the playoffs. Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Good bye "mvp23" say hello to "marvdeeznuts" handle coming soon...

I was real close to making the same guarantee with Rio.