• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I almost feel bad for the Bucks

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

this series remind me of the beating the Hawks took from the Cavs last year. I enjoy winning but these games are so one sided that it's often teetering between unconformable and boring.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

this series remind me of the beating the Hawks took from the Cavs last year. I enjoy winning but these games are so one sided that it's often teetering between unconformable and boring.

Heyyy buddy...I have to disagree. You probably weren't in Philips last night then...IT WAS ROCKIN'. I hope we win by double figures and lead by 20....I had enough scares and close ones and close loses during the regular season. I also want to continue to build momentum and confidence. We are going to need it to make a championship run.

• Premium Member

Heyyy buddy...I have to disagree. You probably weren't in Philips last night then...IT WAS ROCKIN'. I hope we win by double figures and lead by 20....I had enough scares and close ones and close loses during the regular season. I also want to continue to build momentum and confidence. We are going to need it to make a championship run.

But this team has no chance. None... zero... zilch. Josh and Al can get anything they want and they know it. Edited by NineOhTheRino

But this team has no chance. None... zero... zilch. Josh and Al can get anything they want and they know it.

This is how it's going to have to be...I say in the first round we run our game through the low-post (our major advantage) rather than through the guards (notable advantage) and then in round 2, we run our game through our guards (notable advantage) rather than through our frontcourt (slight disadvantage)I want as much rest as possible when we face Orlando...if we get any rest because Orlando might sweep the Cats or close out in 5 at the most

• Premium Member

This is how it's going to have to be...I say in the first round we run our game through the low-post (our major advantage) rather than through the guards (notable advantage) and then in round 2, we run our game through our guards (notable advantage) rather than through our frontcourt (slight disadvantage)I want as much rest as possible when we face Orlando...if we get any rest because Orlando might sweep the Cats or close out in 5 at the most

yeah the Hawks would be doing the Bucks a huge favor by sending them home in 4.

But this team has no chance. None... zero... zilch. Josh and Al can get anything they want and they know it.

I don't understand why Skiles just doesn't put Gadzuric on Al and Kurt Thomas on Smoove. Thomas has a better chance of frustrating Smoove than he does Al.Gadzurics length is th only chance they have against Al.But hey...let's hope Skiles doesn't figure it out any time soon.Post Al and Smoove all night long!

I don't understand why Skiles just doesn't put Gadzuric on Al and Kurt Thomas on Smoove. Thomas has a better chance of frustrating Smoove than he does Al.

Simple........b/c neither one of them can run and keep up with our bigs in transition. All of our early game runs came off transition basketball.

I don't understand why Skiles just doesn't put Gadzuric on Al and Kurt Thomas on Smoove. Thomas has a better chance of frustrating Smoove than he does Al.Gadzurics length is th only chance they have against Al.But hey...let's hope Skiles doesn't figure it out any time soon.Post Al and Smoove all night long!

My point exactly, if they can't run with us going small, then they are better off to go big and at least try to contain our halfcourt post ups.I mean, what other choice do they have, except shooting lights out from three. Edited by swolehawk2

I can't believe it. I think this might be the first time that people here are complaining more about the opposing coach's decisions than Woodson. Of course Woodson will get no credit for the fact that in this series he has outcoached Skiles but its still a step in the right direction.

Edited by spotatl

:thumbsdownsmileyanim: I almost feel sorry for this Hawk team. After all Boston has already won the first two games and completelydominated Atlanta. There is no competition there.Now, we are going down to their place and we expect no resistance - - We, the mighty Celtics -- will easilysweep these Hawks. These eighth place Hawks who dare set foot on the floor with us. Yeah, I feel sorryfor them - - Almost.2008 is our year. We will not only beat these upstarts, we will intimidate them until they will be afraid tostep on the floor with us.Get your brooms ready. :grimace:

• Premium Member

I can't believe it. I think this might be the first time that people here are complaining more about the opposing coach's decisions than Woodson. Of course Woodson will get no credit for the fact that in this series he has outcoached Skiles but its still a step in the right direction.

I most definitely would not agree that Woody has outcoached Skiles in games 1 and 2. The talent mismatch is brutally obvious, and Woody has not once been forced to make an adjustment in this series.

Woodson has unquestionably done a better job than Skiles. Skilles is trying to do a lot of odd things hoping to get Woodson to go away from his gameplan- Woodson hasn't bought into it and has just taken advantage of the Dumb things Skiles is doing. How is that not outcoaching someone?

Edited by spotatl

• Moderators

There should be no complaints about Woodson's coaching so far. As I said before the series started, the key is being disciplined enough to continue to take the ball inside where we have a huge advantage on the Bucks and not reverting to the bad jumpers that lost us games against the inside-challenged Knicks. It may be simple, but as long as Woody is getting the team to execute that gameplan then I am thrilled with his performance. Woody doesn't need to make adjustments unless the Bucks manage to take away our interior scoring. Keep it up, Coach!

I don't feel sorry for them and they sure as hell wouldn't feel sorry for us. That is the way I would expect it. We are in a playoff series with them. After its over and you want to make nice with them fine. Until then let keep the "feel sorry for them" under the rug for now.

Edited by UltimaDragonReaver

:beat: Why you feeling sorry for dem Bucks ( I know they don't have Bogut but that's life)...you crazy?...no one felt sorry for us last year when the Cavs throttled us 4 straight (with Joe, Marvin and Al with injuries)