• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I almost feel bad for the Bucks

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

not feeling bad now. Now it's time kill these fools.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Ninohrhino needs one negative for every point we lose by this game.

i'm sure the Bucks fans are feeling bad for the Hawks

Who here thinks we're a legit contender? ....

Well Slamee I actually don't see us a much of a contender past this round...but I am often wrong and I hope I am again.

Five years ago we complianed on this board that we needed a point guard and a center. We got a stop-gap at PG (a great stop-gap IMO) with Bibby - but he is aging and the new guys around the league are taking over.

BK took this team from the bottom and tried to build.

Problem was - BK was as dumb as a bag of hammers. There is a reason BK doesn't have another job in the league when everybody else gets recycled...it's because BK was simply the WORST General Manager in the history of the NBA. He wasn't just dumb - he was HISTORICALLY dumb...Posted Image

Well Slamee I actually don't see us a much of a contender past this round...but I am often wrong and I hope I am again.

Five years ago we complianed on this board that we needed a point guard and a center. We got a stop-gap at PG (a great stop-gap IMO) with Bibby - but he is aging and the new guys around the league are taking over.

BK took this team from the bottom and tried to build.

Problem was - BK was as dumb as a bag of hammers. There is a reason BK doesn't have another job in the league when everybody else gets recycled...it's because BK was simply the WORST General Manager in the history of the NBA. He wasn't just dumb - he was HISTORICALLY dumb...Posted Image

BK did okay, he sucked at drafting but he did have a MO he followed. If you have a MO, you will have success. A lot of teams who are bad and stay bad do not have a MO. They just do whatever to compete and since everyone is doing that, including the winners, you will be then SOL. I hated the Marvin pick because of the talent CP3 and Deron have but he stuck to his MO. The Sheldon pick was a head scratcher since he didn't fit into BK's MO. BK wanted to put an athletic group of players which could dominate the opposition. Now clearly a SS could do that but everyone wants a SS. Only few teams have one and they are hard to get. I will give BK this, he did draft based on his plan. BK was a solid overall GM. If your building a team from Alcatraz, he's someone I would call to play it safe. I don't see him building dynasties but he's turn two awful franchises into respectable organizations. Edited by nbasuperstar40

• Premium Member

Yes this thread was an EPIC FAIL. I honesty did not see this coming.

this series remind me of the beating the Hawks took from the Cavs last year. I enjoy winning but these games are so one sided that it's often teetering between unconformable and boring.

Sucks that your rep is taking such a beating off this one post. There's a life lesson for ya about chickens and eggs.