• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"Cracks a hell of a drug !"

coachx

http://blogs.ajc.com/the-buzz/2010/04/27/whitney-houston-bombs-in-london/?cxntlid=thbz_hm

Sad..........but at the same time I wish Dave Chappell still had his show. I could see Whitney's character taking over the "Crack is a hell of a drug" skits since Rick James has left this world. Then we could have Charlie Murphy playing Bobby Brown.

Oh how I miss that show.

The best is when Charlie Murphy, and his buddies buddies, play Prince and his band in basketball.

Edited by coachx

Shirts against the blouses biggrin.gif ...assemble your crew.

My favorite was when Charlie Murphy was always beating up Rick James. I read a news story about a state/local election where a Rick James was running for office...he had a bunch of signs printed up that just said "Elect Rick James"...they were all immediatley stolen by Chappelle fans.

Also loved the "Time Haters". I have a gut feeling that there was a lot more to the story about Dave walking out on that $50million dollar contract than we will ever know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Something is Rotten in the State of Denmark (and it's not just the cartoons this time)...

Critic Thomas Soie Hansen, of the Berlingske Tidende newspaper, writes: “She looked and sounded like a person who doesn’t have many years left to live. At the end of the show she looked like she was ready to explode.”

The singer’s highly-anticipated comeback trek has been blighted by poor reviews and criticism that her vocals are not strong enough to carry the show. She ended up cancelling a string of European concerts in April after she was hospitalized with nose and throat problems.

Now she is facing renewed concerns for her health after hordes of fans in Copenhagen left her show midway through, complaining about her poor performance. She then reportedly turned on a section of the audience when some fans began booing as she made a speech paying tribute to Michael Jackson.

~lw3