• Momentane Spendenziele

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

iPhone / iPad and mobile phone support

Admin

Very glad to hear that you guys are having success using it. The iPad version is still in the development phase as it doesn't quite re-size perfectly but it's not bad. I prefer to use the regular Hawksquawk skin with the iPad though. That does suck that you can't quote reply to someone with the mobile skin. I will see if I can find a way to get that button added.

• 7 months later...

I know Dolfan mentioned a possible app for the Android, any update on that? I recently got an Android, so I'm still playing around with it to figure everything out. I can get to Hawksquawk just from the browser (and it does look awesome by the way) but I wanted to see if it is worth it to have some sort of an app for viewing Hawksquawk.

I know Dolfan mentioned a possible app for the Android, any update on that? I recently got an Android, so I'm still playing around with it to figure everything out. I can get to Hawksquawk just from the browser (and it does look awesome by the way) but I wanted to see if it is worth it to have some sort of an app for viewing Hawksquawk.

Had to go and check on that but apparently they have not developed it yet. Here is a quote from one of their main developers ...

We are a PHP development company. We write PHP scripts. We had a developer on staff that happened to be able to work with iOS as well, which is part of the reason the iPhone app was created first (that, along with the fact that the iPhone app market is bigger at present).

We want to deliver an Android app. It's on our radar. We have plans to. I can't say anything more than that. Remember - it's not like we develop Android applications as a normal course of business. It's an entirely different language, requiring an entirely different toolset and skillset.