New feature for Hawksquawk Supporters

Admin

Just got a new feature working tonight and decided it would be a nice "thank you" to those who support the site and that is the ability to see who gave you "reputation points" on each of your posts. You can actually see who gave points to everyone else also. Just click on the reputation number on your posts and it will pop up a list showing who gave you the points.

Thanks again to all of you who have helped out by donating to the site.

• Like 3

Hey, it does work! :tease:

Seriously, I like this addition.

(I'll give you a + to cancel that out somewhere else!)

Oh man now I'm gonna have to take that feature away from the mods and it's going to be all your fault! Luckily I can now see that HF was kind enough to return my post back to 0 LOL

Just got a new feature working tonight and decided it would be a nice "thank you" to those who support the site and that is the ability to see who gave you "reputation points" on each of your posts. You can actually see who gave points to everyone else also. Just click on the reputation number on your posts and it will pop up a list showing who gave you the points.

Sounds like a cool feature, thanks!

Now I just need some one to give me a reputation point so I can it in action.

• Premium Member

Am I not considered a supporter?

Nice work Dolfan. As an irregular poster, I use the reputation quite a bit. Its a lot better than seeing a heap of posts saying "+1" or "co-sign".

Thanks again for the great work mate.

Cheers

Rick

I am glad to hear that the reputation thing has taken off because I had my doubts that people would use it here. And thanks for the kind words Rick!

Loving the new banner up top! Good work

Thanks AU! Honestly I started working on it last night when the Shaq news was breaking and I had a decent Shaq in a Hawks uniform ready to go but then the news of the trade died so I slide in the "hugging Marvin like he's" safe picture with Zaza in it's place and spaced the players a little differently but if the trade goes through or we sign Shaq outright I'm ready to go with the Shaq pic LOL

Ha- I'm negative 101 reputation points. I heven't ever noticed that part of the site before.

Yeah I think a lot of people would be surprised to see what their full reputation is. In case any of you don't know where to find it just click on your own user name to see it in your public profile.

I'm surprised that you are negative 101 though and I think that might be near the lowest mark of anyone on the site so well done there LOL

• 1 month later...