• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Allstar Reserves will be announced tonight on TNT

coachx

Love and nash didn't make it. I'd trade any player on our roster outside of Al for either of them.I take that back I wouldn't trade Joe for Nash but I'd be pretty tempted.

According to Woj, Stern may award Nash as the injury replacement for Yao. Love double screwed.

With 7 out of the12 roster spots being a Heat or Celtic, I think we're fortunate we got two all-star's. It's a joke, but we're in the half glass full scenario. Congrats to Al and JJ, they both deserve it with our team and track record. Smoove lost to politics once again...FOUR Celtics (Reserves)!! bullsh*t....

• Admin

With 7 out of the12 roster spots being a Heat or Celtic, I think we're fortunate we got two all-star's. It's a joke, but we're in the half glass full scenario. Congrats to Al and JJ, they both deserve it with our team and track record. Smoove lost to politics once again...FOUR Celtics (Reserves)!! bullsh*t....

Smith is having a good year but he did not get snubbed because the Celtics got 4 players. Remember we got 2 players in too. I question Ray Allen getting in but there are a number of players ahead of Smith on the potential all star list

Really hard for me to argue against the Celts, the top record is one thing but their guys are each having phenomenal seasons. A lot of people crack on Chris Bosh also but the guy is also doing work out there and putting up beyond respectable numbers.

What is so great about garnet's season??? According to his standards based on his career its a down year for him but hes in and so are 3 other celtics I get the 3 others but not garnett. Chris Bosh is also having a down year but since hes a part of the big 3 he makes it. I would have put boozer in before bosh or even Garnett. In order for smith to make an allstar i guess he is going to have a monster year cause its all politics or maybe move to center.

What is so great about garnet's season??? According to his standards based on his career its a down year for him but hes in and so are 3 other celtics I get the 3 others but not garnett. Chris Bosh is also having a down year but since hes a part of the big 3 he makes it. I would have put boozer in before bosh or even Garnett. In order for smith to make an allstar i guess he is going to have a monster year cause its all politics or maybe move to center.

Who cares if it's a down year for them career wise, they are still putting up better numbers than the competition. Let's be real with it, stat wise and record wise Smoove has not been better than either of Garnett, Boozer or Bosh. Boozer honestly should be there over Bosh but he's barely played this season but Smoove should not, I repeat, should not be an All Star this year. Politics got nothing to do with it. Stop looking at what he did last year and expecting him to be gifted a berth based on that because he hasn't lived up to that standard.

• Admin

I think Garnett is an a-hole. I am still not cool with his cancer comment to Charlie V (I don't believe his explanation). However, he is the heart and soul of the Celtics and his defense has been phenomenal.

I had a problem with KG making last year but not this year. KG is a grade A a-hole. He earn his spot this year. Can't really argue any of the Celtics making it. That final spot basically came down to Bosh vs Smoove. I guess since Heat have a better record Bosh get the nod over Smoove.

You are forgetting Boozer, Felton and Bogart. I think they are all there before Smith

Bogart has been terrible this season or should I say playing more like his usual inconsistent self. He got wild overrated last season but I guess you could blame the elbow injury for him not sustaining. Raymond Felton OTOH sure as s*** should not make it, he's this year's David Lee being wildly overrated because he plays in the "Mecca" in Funtoni's system. Now if he made it over Joe or Josh I'd flip.