• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Allstar Reserves will be announced tonight on TNT

coachx

• Admin

people dont rememeber that josh smith is a bonehead, not consistent, sometimes he loses games for us. He doesnt deserve to be an all star

I wouldn't go so far as to say he doesn't deserve it but I think there are people more deserving. If the team was picked at the end of November Smith would have been definitely in. However, his play has dropped off since then

• Moderators

Chris Bosh does not deserve to get in. Averaging 8.2 rpg with that depleted frontcourt? He is not an impact player this season and the Heat would be no better or worse off with Paul Millsap or a dozen other guys in his place.

http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBAY! Sources: Western Conference All-Star reserves: T. Duncan, P. Gasol, R. Westbrook, B. Griffin, M. Ginobili, D. Nowitzki, and D. Williams.Y! Sports has obtained list of All-Star reserves. Eastern Con: R. Allen, P. Pierce, R. Rondo, K. Garnett, C. Bosh, A. Horford, J. Johnson,

West back ups>east back upsWilliamsGinoDirkDuncanGasolThat team could probably beat the east starters.

Smith is having a good year but he did not get snubbed because the Celtics got 4 players. Remember we got 2 players in too. I question Ray Allen getting in but there are a number of players ahead of Smith on the potential all star list

I agree. We should be thankful we have two voted All-Star's, considering the circumstances. I'm a big fan of what Smoove brings to this team, and should be rewarded as much....but I'm a homer. Congrats to Al and JJ. Very deserving.

Bogart was at his best when he said:

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

~lw3

Lol, I will admit to my brain fart, long day with the taxes :brick wall: . I just read it in the quote and my mind was trying to take shortcuts. Beats fans of this team still saying Hortford, Sheldon, or Anderson though. :snowballfight: Edited by CrawfulToCrawesome

• Moderators

Lol, I will admit to my brain fart, long day with the taxes :brick wall: . I just read it in the quote and my mind was trying to take shortcuts. Beats fans of this team still saying Hortford, Sheldon, or Anderson though. :snowballfight:

Arrgh! Tax Forms!I think it was Cap that got the Bogart fever started, anyway.I had to endure a forum post somewhere where two guys were fussing vehemently about a "Horsford" (?) Couldn't tell if they were talking about Al or that real tall lady from 'Amen.'~lw3

Horford certainly earned his spot. when they listed Amare as a forward Horford became a lock. Nobody else is really in the picture. JJ tore it up in Jan to make it.Props to both. Smith isn't going to get picked by the coaches until he smartens up. In other words he will probably never make it.

• Like 3

Smoove will never make it unless he quits pouting and complaining to refs. The players and fans see this and it is starting to shape his perception...Hubie Brown made sure to call out Smith.The only other way he could make it would be to just blow up in the stat sheet, start averaging 18+ points, but that isn't going to happen with the current roster.

Congrats to JJ and Al...kinda what I expected so no real surprises. I think KG, Pierce got in on rep. Bosh was bs I think Smoove shoulda been in his place but Miami's record is better so whatever. From the west, Love got snubbed bigtime, and imo I think Monta Ellis got snubbed as well but I guess not cuz then I guess they would had to leave out Westbrook which would not have worked cuz Russell is killin it. I dunno about Gasol or Dirk though...didn't Dirk miss a buncha games? Love> Gasol at least this year thus far.