• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

gsuteke has stepped down as a moderator

Admin

Thanks gsuteke for helping making this site the best Hawk site for fans. I would like to thank all the mod's for helping out with this site. I really don't think a lot of us know how lucky we have it when it comes to having a site like this for us to discuss our beloved Hawks. Go Hawks.

P

• Premium Member

Hope you stick around and post more teke. I'm thankful of the job you and the other mods have done in taking this place from a site where people were literally threatened with death threats (like myself) to a place where if you act like an *ss you get shown the door. HUGE difference in how this place was and how it is now.

I nominate Diesel for the vacant position.

Diesel is a good poster but I don't know about being a moderator. As crazy as it sounds my picks for next mod if we even need another one is:

benhillboy

niremetal

DJlayitup

Those guys would be good mods. They know when to stand and aren't too confrontational. benhill can be a bit of a Joe hater but I see him being more lax in that manner as a mod. They seems like the position won't go over their heads in terms of power. I will hold my piece, I like a lot of guys on here and I like a lot of them in the mod position.

I nominate you for being banned permanently for such an absurd idea! Just kidding.......about the banning you part anyway.

I met gsuteke and his family last year at Phillips arena. He's a good guy and I definitely appreciate his work and patience he put into his duties as a mod.

• Moderators

gsuteke did a fantastic job getting this site cleaned up the last few years. I am sure he will continue posting and will make good use of the time with his work and family, but how will he replace the massive moderator salary? ;)

Seriously, all that work is very much appreciated.

Can I get some consideration please!!!......LOL naw Im playing guys Im happy just to be apart of this board period also being serious I want to thank Mr. gsuteke for all his time on this board and I really do hope he keep posting as well as other posters that I like to read often during my free time.