• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which Trade Would You Have Preferred?

TheTruth

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd have taken the Cleveland deal. Sessions is younger, faster, cheaper, and would have cost us less pieces, pieces which we could have used to make further trades. Oh yes, and he's also having an excellent season. Would have preferred the Cleveland deal by a LOT.

Edited by Seano

Assuming that Cleveland's rumor had legs to it and the Hinrich deal were both on the table, which one would you have pulled the trigger on and why?

Cleveland deal by a wide margin. Sessions is young and Harris is going to be a very solid starter for a long time. Plus we would have actually had 2 PG's that would have gotten playing time for us.

Sessions is garbage and would do nothing for us no PG that aint Dwill, Paul or D.Rse ,or Nash was gonna come in here and dominate the ball. The dynamic of this team says no .

You get someone in Hinrich that can play the 1 or the 2 defend the one or the two and allows your best lineup which is the one with both Joe and jamal on the floor to not have to include Bibby and now you put pressure on Marvin to step his game up . If he doesnt well the coach wont be as reluctant to play Hirich,Joe,jamal on the perimeter as he was Bibby,Joe ,jamal .

I still say that unless our big three up there level of play its pointless but I can see why Sund did this deal

Edited by Crank