• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official Jordan Crawford Watch Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

He's still turning the ball over a lot and taking a lot of poor shots. He's on my fantasy team and that's only because I was desperate for a 2nd pg with Deron getting hurt. He really has no business starting for any decent or better teams.

I agree...he is not a good player. He is a stats guy who can't get past getting his own to stop the poor decisions and really bad shooting.

He's still turning the ball over a lot and taking a lot of poor shots. He's on my fantasy team and that's only because I was desperate for a 2nd pg with Deron getting hurt. He really has no business starting for any decent or better teams.

LOL ..admit it Dol. Jordan has been a VITAL utility player for your fantasy squad all year. He's not hurting you in any area.13 ppg5 asst46% FG39% 3FG2 turnoversThat's more than solid. He's quickly become a quality guard. Admit it.

I cut him a week or so ago because of his turnovers and fg% were killing me. He's turned it around a little since then but I don't trust him and 2.6 turnovers per game are too much for me.

2.6 turnovers? You mean 2.1Then he does this today vs the Knicks23 pts7 asst3 rebs8 - 14 FG6 - 12 3FGand ZERO TURNOVERSLooks like you may want to pick him back up ... lol. In this Eastern Conference, Teague and Jordan Crawford may be the reserves for the East. That would be hilarious and sad at the same damn time.

2.6 turnovers? You mean 2.1Then he does this today vs the Knicks23 pts7 asst3 rebs8 - 14 FG6 - 12 3FGand ZERO TURNOVERSLooks like you may want to pick him back up ... lol.In this Eastern Conference, Teague and Jordan Crawford may be the reserves for the East. That would be hilarious and sad at the same damn time.

ESPN must have been messed up at the time but it said 2.6 when I posted that message. He's just too erratic and yeah he posted a very good game against the worst team in the league in the biggest blowout of the season today but I still don't trust his streaky shooting as he only shot 43% in November. AHF else picked him up a few days ago and I picked up a much safer option in Reggie Jackson and for my team he's a much better fit with higher FG% and higher FT% and comparable scoring, 3pt% and .6 fewer turnovers over the past 30 days. Anyway yeah Jordan has been much better this year than I expected him to be but I'd still much rather have Teague.

post-5-0-10866700-1386561088_thumb.png

(( Song: "When You Wish Upon A Star" ))Announcer voice: Jordan Crawford ... you've just been named Eastern Conference Player of the Week. What are you going to do now?Jordan: "I'm going to DisneyWo..... nah. I'm going to Magic Cit-taaayyyyyy!!!"((( showing a sparkler on top of a champagne bottle )))

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I'm much happier with the far more efficient Reggie Jackson, whom I believe used to be your squad.

Not sure why you would be much happier. Crawford is ranked higher by Yahoo over that time and the numbers show why:

Over the last 2 weeks:

Crawford has 100% more assists; 67% more steals; more rebounds; almost 50% more 3's; a higher 3pt%; and 20% more points.

I can understand liking that you won't get stinkers from Jackson but the counting numbers are lopsided in Crawford's favor so far this season which is why Yahoo ranks him 19th over the past 14 days (and Jackson 44th). That differential extends out - over the last 30 days they are ranked 33rd (JC) and 59th (RJ).

The other advantage is versatility - Jackson is only PG eligible while Crawford is PG/SG eligible.

No need to pick just one, though. They have both been quite good.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...