• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Non-Hawks Related Playoff Thread

TheTruth

I wanted to include a topic that people would see (read: not in the Around the NBA forum) and could reply to about the other teams in the playoffs. Day one was filled with amazing basketball such as CHI BARELY squeaking by the Pacers at home and MIA playing a too-close-for-comfort opener, etc. Today brought us a Grizzlies upset of the Spurs.

What are your thoughts on the playoffs so far?

Remember, this is NON-Hawks related.

CP3 is giving it to the Lakers. The Lakers look like the Hawks trying to guard Nelson with Bibby. They don't have an answer except CP3 is much better.

Lakers look old, and I think that we should keep this thread in the homecourt just because it's the playoffs

I don't check for the others forums either.

Wow - while I'm no fan of the Knicks...they just got royally screwed by the refs in Boston. They called a game deciding offensive foul against Carmello when he basically did nothing. He just stuck his arm out when receiving a pass on the wing. The defender wasn't going for the steal and he gained no advantage. I've never seen a call like that even in the middle of a regular season game. :negative:

Granted Boston had to hit the final shot to win, but that was ridiculous.

I was hoping it wouldn't be moved because many people, like myself, don't check the Around the NBA forum nearly as much as they do the Homecourt forum.

Oh well.

Sorry i understand why you created it there but I can't just selectively allow some threads and not others. People complain that threads in this forum aren't read but if people would actually visit the other forums they would be read.

Even without the Hawks game I think this is the most competitive and exciting playoffs I've ever seen from top to bottom. Just imagine if Chicago hadn't gotten lucky yesterday and if Philly had been able to finish their late rally and then throw in the Knicks nearly winning and it's just crazy to think how there isn't a single dominant team this year ... at least so far.

Sorry i understand why you created it there but I can't just selectively allow some threads and not others. People complain that threads in this forum aren't read but if people would actually visit the other forums they would be read.

I understand that. Rules are rules.

Back on topic, this has certainly been one of the most entertaining playoffs ever. The matchups that should be one-sided have provided us with nail-biters and upsets, and we have a DEN-OKC game that is in no short supply of awesomeness.

Gotta love it so far.