• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

i don't want to hear another BS comment about Teague.

Wretch

Teague has played well but it is time for a reality check. he is averaging 4 assists in 40 minutes per game and has made a total of 5 shots outside the paint. His inability to score from the perimeter is making Chicago's job a lot easier on defense.

• Moderators

Teague has played well but it is time for a reality check. he is averaging 4 assists in 40 minutes per game and has made a total of 5 shots outside the paint. His inability to score from the perimeter is making Chicago's job a lot easier on defense.

Easier than what? I seriously doubt Chicago at this point is thinking 'wow i'm glad Teague is playing 40 minutes a night. it sure is a lot easier'. The kids doing great. Sure wish he'd made that dunk though.

Easier than what? I seriously doubt Chicago at this point is thinking 'wow i'm glad Teague is playing 40 minutes a night. it sure is a lot easier'. The kids doing great. Sure wish he'd made that dunk though.

You think the Bulls came into this series worried about Teague? They are worried about the other guys and that has allowed Teague to get some easy scores. But they can play off him on the perimeter which makes it easier to defend everyone else. They aren't worried about Teague beating them.

• Premium Member

You think the Bulls came into this series worried about Teague? They are worried about the other guys and that has allowed Teague to get some easy scores. But they can play off him on the perimeter which makes it easier to defend everyone else. They aren't worried about Teague beating them.

Maybe they should start worrying because he scorched their defense at crucial times last night. :superman:

Edited by hawkman
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I think my favorite moment from Teague so far was last night when we had the ball and he was fighting through a pick and Rose was literally forearming him across the throat and face to keep him from moving. The ref watched it right in front of him and didn't blow a whistle as Teague's head was literally pulled all the way back to his shoulders and no foul was called. You could tell Teague and the Hawks bench were mad at the no call but Teague just shook his head and kept playing. He didn't whine to the refs, he didn't pout, he didn't sulk or go back on defense and clobber Rose as payback.

He sucked it up and played with poise. It might be a little thing but I noticed it and I'm sure Drew and the coaching staff noticed it too.

• Premium Member

Dude, I'm just enjoying the metamorphosis. When we first got Teague, I liked the pick. I nicknamed him "Blink". Because in the one moment you blinked, he would be right past you. I think he suffered (and still does a little) from trying to be a player in the mold of Mike Bibby. Bibby has an unusual ability to play OG and to hit open 3 point shots. That's not Teague's game. Teague is a blow by you PG. We should have known this after he dunked on Fisher when Fisher turned his head in a Hawks Laker game.

Henceforth, I propose that the aforementioned Jeff Teague shall be referred to as Blink! With 20% royalties to Diesel.