• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Today might be the most dynamic day in Atlanta Hawks history

Joker

Dwight is finally seriously taking control, he will fire his agent and will sign at 12:30 via realgm.

Well NJ, you want Smith bad, here's your chance.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6ujqclw

LOL, Dwight must really not want to play in Atlanta. LOL

LOL, Dwight must really not want to play in Atlanta. LOL

Think about it man. First he leaves the team he has been with his whole career, then for a encore of disloyalty he leaves his hometown team hanging. Howard cannot come here unless he plans on staying....he is all about the marketing remember...that would be a pr disater in two pretty big southern markets lmao

LOL, they will lose D Will to Dallas. Oh well. I doubt they will find a deal that gives them talent. No one on their team is any good outside of D Will. Hump is average. Atlanta is not trading Smith to them now especially with Deron in Dwight's shoes now. They weren't going to trade him to them anyway.

Think about it man. First he leaves the team he has been with his whole career, then for a encore of disloyalty he leaves his hometown team hanging. Howard cannot come here unless he plans on staying....he is all about the marketing remember...that would be a pr disater in two pretty big southern markets lmao

I don't even think Dwight thought about it like that to be honest. He just does not want to be Hawk. He looks at them like a joke.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

That would be a difficult trade, I love DWill but we would need another piece.

Add a 2012 1st. I have faith in resigning Deron with Horf, Marvin, and Joe.

LOL, it just hit me again me. Zaza layup is what the Hawks are in terms of the NBA respect. Their in the game but at the end, LOL.

So basically another "inside info" post that turned out to be complete crap. I think I'm gonna have to create a special forum for these types of posts as not a single one has been proven. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's not cool to come on here and claim this and that and NEVER EVER be right about it.

So basically another "inside info" post that turned out to be complete crap. I think I'm gonna have to create a special forum for these types of posts as not a single one has been proven. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's not cool to come on here and claim this and that and NEVER EVER be right about it.

well dwight is a flip flopper so it's really his fault lol.

Dol, everything I've stated was true.

Amare- We did talk deeply in trading for him and was going to. I put that info out three days before it failed. Gearon voted v. it.

Jamal- Which of course happened.

Nash- We met in NY for a meeting with Phx about Nash, they pulled out of it, not us. They were interested and we were willing.

CP3- Nothing I said was wrong. We wanted him, offered but when the price got too high, we bailed.

D12- You pretty much read what happened from beinning to the end. I didn't even forsee this one coming. I didn't think he hated the Hawks that much.

NEVER EVER wrong is what you should have said. Now you know why we didn't land Howard. You ever notice how no one dispute my sources claims. Sekou could verify. Malcolm can't for D12 since it's v. his grounds but he wouldn't disagree.

Now if you are talking about my opinions, that's one thing. This main thread is not my opinion. My opinion is Brook Lopez is overrated. Teague's not a true PG. etc...

Whatever man

Five times I have used my sources on this site. FIVE times. So this wrong s**t needs to be deaded ASAP.

Dol, everything I've stated was true.

Amare- We did talk deeply in trading for him and was going to. I put that info out three days before it failed. Gearon voted v. it.

Jamal- Which of course happened.

Nash- We met in NY for a meeting with Phx about Nash, they pulled out of it, not us. They were interested and we were willing.

CP3- Nothing I said was wrong. We wanted him, offered but when the price got too high, we bailed.

D12- You pretty much read what happened from beinning to the end. I didn't even forsee this one coming. I didn't think he hated the Hawks that much.

NEVER EVER wrong is what you should have said. Now you know why we didn't land Howard. You ever notice how no one dispute my sources claims. Sekou could verify. Malcolm can't for D12 since it's v. his grounds but he wouldn't disagree.

Now if you are talking about my opinions, that's one thing. This main thread is not my opinion. My opinion is Brook Lopez is overrated. Teague's not a true PG. etc...

Whatever man

NEVER EVER wrong huh? Okay...

Devin Harris isn't on the block anymore than Smoove.

Devin Harris Traded To Jazz, Where He May Be Set Free

I'm just sick of you stating things that you cannot prove and act like you're some inside source. Since you've been a member you've claimed that you're an NBA scout.

you said the majic word, fan... mosts don't understand the game, which is the reason you a fan and I'm a scout, if Josh was as good as you thought wouldn't the Hawks be in the playoffs and better then Orlando.

I'm a moron, hey buddy I'm a scout and after I'm done with my business degree I want to get the chance to be a GM in the future. Your crazy if you think this team is any good, they are far from good, if you think beating teams who coaches are on blast if they don't tank well enuff then your smoking that s$%# that you need to pass to me... the only thing you said I agree with is the word 'fringe'. Becuase this team is on the fringe of existence. That's about it, you say youth but age is irrealevent if your not any good, and the Hawks aren't... the Bulls are young and they go the playoff and play disapline basketball, while the Hawks fight in the cellar every year and is the laughing stock of the league... Name what good about this team man..... I wanna know.

You said Josh Smith is a poor man's Rex Grossman in terms of production (WTF does that even mean?)

You claimed to have played with Josh Smith (oh boy) .... thanks to Atlas for this post

As if we didn't already confirm his false claims of being a scout..

When talking about Almond and Smith playing at McEachern.

I acually played with both players so I know this, I'm not saying Almond is better right now, but back then he was. Smith wasn't that good but he could jump out the gym and was hella tall... you need to ask into more before you critizes....

Man I could go on and on and on but I'm not interested in spending my day searching. Just drop the act please. You've never broken a single Hawks story and you've been caught in lies on here so just stop with this nonsense. I think you bring an interesting, albeit very different, opinion than most of us on here and that's a valuable conversation piece so I hope that you'll stick to offering your opinions, just don't try and pawn them off as factual or that they are some sort of insider report.

• Premium Member

I just have to point out I was the one that broke the story about KG/Amare and it was proven true by other news media. That story came from my sources and it was vetted. So he's at least right about us almost getting Amare but he wasn't the one that broke that rumor.

I didn't know he was a scout and played with Josh though.

Opinion is not from a source. An opinion is from me.

I didn't play with them, more so v. them but that's besides the point. If you could read, you would understand that I said about my sources. And I was a scout. We went over this a thousand times. It's was more of a small level thing, nothing to the degree that I hyped it up to be since it wasn't with the NBA or any pro organzation. but it was a scouting position nonetheless.

Unless you include pickup games. I played with both of them but I played with numerous HS and pro ballers at parks and the Run N Shoot.

• Premium Member

Opinion is not from a source. An opinion is from me.

I didn't play with them, more so v. them but that's besides the point. If you could read, you would understand that I said about my sources. And I was a scout. We went over this a thousand times. It's was more of a small level thing, nothing to the degree that I hyped it up to be since it wasn't with the NBA or any pro organzation. but it was a scouting position nonetheless.

Who was it with if you don't mind my asking? AAU or college?

Who was it with if you don't mind my asking? AAU or college?

AAU.

Metro Atlanta Middle School?

I played v. teams from that league as a child, I remember playing Rashad Chase and Lil D and our team was trashed. This is before they went to Mays and Chase was 6'6 as a 13 year old. Only in tourneys though and your getting close to that point. That's all the questions I will answer on this.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

• Premium Member

That's cool about being an AAU scout. The roots for so many guys comes straight out of their AAU days and the friendships they make and the relationships, good or bad, carry over.

FWIW I hope you keep sharing from your source(s) and posting it on here.

• Like 1

That's cool about being an AAU scout. The roots for so many guys comes straight out of their AAU days and the friendships they make and the relationships, good or bad, carry over.

FWIW I hope you keep sharing from your source(s) and posting it on here.

Thanks. It is hard to get infomation nowadays. I only have one source now and he's too busy to text me back most of the time. Unless it's huge, he rarely text me back. Too much turnover in this profession for the everyday guy. Guys who used to be with Memphis are now with Utah and etc. Hey, go where there is work.

Edited by nbasuperstar40