• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Proud Of This Team

TheTruth

I don't get to watch the games like I used when I lived in GA and wasn't getting off work til 9 pm most nights, but I did catch some of this one. I'm proud of this team for the effort they displayed tonight in beating the Jazz. Yeah, their legs are gonna feel like rubber in the morning (if not already), but they stuck it out in that back-to-back-to-back marathon against the surging Jazz.I could go on and on about JJ, Zaza, Smoove and the rest of em, but I will just say I haven't been more proud. I rail against the Hawks and Drew a lot for good reason, but not tonight. They earned some well-deserved kudos tonight.Now rest up young Hawks!

I don't get to watch the games like I used when I lived in GA and wasn't getting off work til 9 pm most nights, but I did catch some of this one. I'm proud of this team for the effort they displayed tonight in beating the Jazz. Yeah, their legs are gonna feel like rubber in the morning (if not already), but they stuck it out in that back-to-back-to-back marathon against the surging Jazz.I could go on and on about JJ, Zaza, Smoove and the rest of em, but I will just say I haven't been more proud. I rail against the Hawks and Drew a lot for good reason, but not tonight. They earned some well-deserved kudos tonight.Now rest up young Hawks!

50 games in 89 days. Miami...48 games in 91 days.18 games without Kirk Hinrich. 39 games without Al Horford. One of your main reserves, T-Mac has bad knees and can't play in back to backs and has missed 10 games. 6 games without Joe Johnson about 10 played with him hurt and not helping the team by being out there, 9 without Marvin Williams. Only 2 players have played in all 50 games (Teague and Smith). Yet, they have a 60% win percentage. I'm very proud of them, all of them. Edited by thecampster
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

50 games in 89 days. Miami...48 games in 91 days.18 games without Kirk Hinrich. 39 games without Al Horford. One of your main reserves, T-Mac has bad knees and can't play in back to backs and has missed 10 games. 6 games without Joe Johnson about 10 played with him hurt and not helping the team by being out there, 9 without Marvin Williams. Only 2 players have played in all 50 games (Teague and Smith). Yet, they have a 60% win percentage. I'm very proud of them, all of them.

I don't think you can quote that for a whole lot of teams. I mean, ow many teams lose 1 allstar for the season and several key players during the season and can still pull out stuff like this?To top it off, LD is not the greatest of coaches either.
  • Like 1

Through all the injuries this team still has the 7th best overall record in the entire league and is one off only 7 teams with a winning road record. I always knew that if he ever got healthy enough again that Joe could play at this high of a level. I'm glad Smoove has finally shown some maturity. I was afraid Zaza would have worn out by now but he hasn't. He just keeps fighting night after night (cue the Rocky theme). This team could have easily tanked.

I liked the Hawks when they won 13 games the entire season.I've liked them, good or bad, for a long time.I"m proud of the way there guys are playing right now.If you can't like this Hawks team, you just can't like 'em at all.GO HAWKS!!

• Like 1