• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game Of Thrones

Wurider05

• Admin

It has too.  They are reaching points this season GRRM has not published.  

They actually have two books (really one split in two) to cover but I have a feeling the show makes the storylines more exciting as I was not that impressed with those last two

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, essentially knew how the season was going to wrap up beforehand if you've read the books, though it was interesting seeing the different deviations and created plot lines.  Looking forward to next season the most as I'll be entirely blind to the outcomes for the first time since season 3.........Unless G.R.R. Martin drops a Beyonce on Amazon overnight.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
22 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Anybody watching?

Yep.  Keep rooting for a certain sadistic someone to get his comeuppance.  Knowing this show, that basically means he'll never fall.

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yep.  Keep rooting for a certain sadistic someone to get his comeuppance.  Knowing this show, that basically means he'll never fall.

No, I think he will.

I was rooting for Joffrey to get his and he did.  I rewound that scene a few times while laughing.

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No, I think he will.

I was rooting for Joffrey to get his and he did.  I rewound that scene a few times while laughing.

We can only hope.  If anyone in the history of life deserves to 'get his', it's that guy.