• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game Of Thrones

Wurider05

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So much 'Burn' in this one...hahaha

I wonder if we can secretly get @Dolfan23 to change at @Spud2Nique title to 'LittleFinger"

That's only fair if you get "man hands" and kg gets "gimpy cul de sac Chardonnay drinkin pansy"...lol.. My bad

The Women are coming.....Warning!!Warning!! ....(don't read any further if you are not current)

Dany bringing fire with the Dragons

Yara Greyjoy - Queen of the Iron Born teaming up with Mother of Dragons.

Sansa Stark coming to the Rescue of Jon in 'The Battle of the Bastards.

Arya Stark completing her training with the Many face Gods.

I think Queen Marjory and her mother are up to something.

Who cares if the women are coming?

I'm so sad that both if my favorites Joffrey and Ramsey are gone. Underrated heroes who did a lot of good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Moderators

Definitely enjoyed the season - my only complaint is that it seems like more "scratch your head stupid" moments are coming now that the HBO writers are taking over and they don't have the fleshed out books to guide them.  The scenes before the battle of the bastards are an example.  Sansa doesn't tell Jon about reinforcements being on the way and then when she later admits she withheld this he just is kind of "you're my sister, we're cool."  Rickon doing the "Prometheus" school of running away from something (a straight line and easy target instead of weaving).  Jon charging like a moron after Rickon's death knowing not only what it means for him but what it means for all the men he "leads".  The giant not even having a weapon (just give him a tree as a club or the side of a barn as a shield  for goodness sake - he should be wrecking people).  The dogs waiting in their cells for no particular reason while Sansa monologues.  On the plus side, that battle was amazingly shot and was highly entertaining.  I just worry a bit that the writing will suffer as they have less and less meat on the bone with direction from R.R. Martin.  

Acting and production values should still keep the series strong.  Of late, Lady Mormonth  and Lady Tyrell just own every scene they are in.

• 11 months later...