• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk Arcade: Because you don't waste enough time here already!

Admin

I've been working on getting this thing set up and functioning properly for a while now and it appears that it finally is so I've added a bunch of games and will add more later. There are a lot of classic games on there for us old school arcade gamers and if you know of any other games you'd like to see added please let me know and I will try and find them.You can get to the Arcade by clicking the "Arcade" button in the navigation above or by clicking the following link.http://hawksquawk.ne....php?app=arcadeHope y'all enjoy! As always let me know if you have any problems with this feature.

Cool. Thanks Dolfan. Being an old-schooler i played space invaders which ended in a rage quit. Stupid invaders.

Happy to provide it and hopefully we all gets lots of enjoyment from it in the future! BTW I think "rage quit" is my new favorite saying and I plan to use it in all facets of life now. Next time my gf gets on my nerves I'm gonna rage quit talking to her. If I ever leave this job I'm definitely going to rage quit!

• Moderators

Happy to provide it and hopefully we all gets lots of enjoyment from it in the future!BTW I think "rage quit" is my new favorite saying and I plan to use it in all facets of life now. Next time my gf gets on my nerves I'm gonna rage quit talking to her. If I ever leave this job I'm definitely going to rage quit!

Just saw this after commenting on your post in diesel's thread. I"m with you. I"m also assuming that my constant misuse of the term will at some point get me rage punched.
  • Like 1