Scarlett Johansson vs. Charlize Theron

Plainview1981

Charlize Theron in movies, Scarlett in real life since she's not a freaking giant for a woman like Charlize is (5'10).I've also seen Charlize and Ashley Judd as being similar and would prefer Ashley in movies and in real life as she's just about perfect.

Charlize Theron in movies, Scarlett in real life since she's not a freaking giant for a woman like Charlize is (5'10).

I've also seen Charlize and Ashley Judd as being similar and would prefer Ashley in movies and in real life as she's just about perfect.

I think Judd has probably aged too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAkJl9GIvaA&feature=related

She can't match that now. Posted Image

This. (Although I will admit some bias on this one. I am a big fan of both Judd and Theron. Johansson doesn't do that much for me.)

Have you seen Ashley in her new show Missing? Its a really good show and she's gorgeous as always.

• Moderators

Have you seen Ashley in her new show Missing? Its a really good show and she's gorgeous as always.

No. I'll have to check that out sometime.Edit: I just saw that the show was cancelled so that probably won't happen.

No. I'll have to check that out sometime.Edit: I just saw that the show was cancelled so that probably won't happen.

Yeah they cancelled it, which sucks, but basically the 1st season is like a really long movie as the entire season is about 1 missing person and it's set all over the world and has good actors in it so even if they only do 1 season it's worth it.

• Premium Member

This.

(Although I will admit some bias on this one. I am a big fan of both Judd and Theron. Johansson doesn't do that much for me.)

How Johansson couldn't do it for any heterosexual male is way, way beyond me Posted Image Edited by niremetal

• Moderators

How Johansson couldn't do it for any heterosexual male is way, way beyond me Posted Image

I will qualify that as not doing it for me relative to other models and actresses. If I was single and ran into her in real life...she would not be in my league.

In fantasy land, however, I could start a long list of models and actresses I would rate well above her including:

Charlize Theron

Ashley Judd

Jessica Alba

Adriana Lima

Kate Upton

Bar Rafaeli

Irina Shayk

Mila Kunis

Olivia Wilde

Jaime Edmonson

Zooey Deschanel

Jessica Biel

Natalia Velez

Katrina Bowden

etc.

I totally recognize that reasonable minds can differ and it is entirely a subjective issue, but she doesn't exactly hit my top 20.

Edited by AHF