• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I watched more tape of the players in the past than I do of the present. That's why I take to disgust when you insult my intellect with nonsense. When I use guys like Bernard King as comparison for guys like James Harden. I have seen ample amount of footage to say that. Is it always accurate, no. But I have a good instinct for it. I would rather you not disrespect me and I will try to return to favor.

Please just stop. King and Harden are nothing a like.

Do you not understand what you wrote? You are insulting anyone younger saying that we don't know because we were born XnX. The lack of knowledge within this message worries me. Seriously, do you believe what you are saying?

Yes..........I don't pretend to understand the games of players who played before me.....and I don't expect others to either.

Please just stop. King and Harden are nothing a like.

Posted Image

Yes..........I don't pretend to understand the games of players who played before me.....and I don't expect others to either.

You don't even watch much tape in general to understand the players now much less the yesteryears when you claim to be alive. coachx, stop arguing for the sake of trying to be right. This is starting to get annoying.