• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Congrats to Woody!...multi-year extension

Automatic message

This topic has been moved from "Atlanta Hawks Forums / HomeCourt" to "Atlanta Hawks Forums / Around The NBA".

Ooops...sorry. So I guess now we can only discuss "current" Hawks coaches/players/owners on the main board (and no rumored trades of course)....boy, with no games going on that "Homecourt" is going to be fun Posted Image

What about players who were under contract until the end of the season (Vetmins) but are now free agants? Since they are no longer Hawks they should be in "Around the League" too - being that they aren't Hawks anymore. So "Homecourt" should only be about LD..current players under contract..current ownership..and verified trades.

Edited by DJlaysitup

• Moderators

That will assure the Knicks will never be a serious contender in the East or the NBA for that matter. Thanks NY management.

Never is a long time, but it is hard to see the Knicks turning around their playoff performance without a big upgrade with the assistant coaches as far as the ability to make adjustments on the fly. NY has the money to bring in top assistants and that will need to happen if they are going to succeed.

• Moderators

Or it might turnout that he's a better coach with more talent. I want to see what that team will do next year.

I think they will be much improved. I don't like Woody but i don't doubt he can make a team with some talent a decent playoff team. I just don't think he can do much more than that. The thing Woody is good at is forcing guys into roles. They need that in NY.