• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"Moses' Rod" and "The Journey"

Gray Mule

Posted Image

I have had a book out for over two years. Self published, it took me this long to

sell enough of them to break even so you know it didn't go national but it did do

well locally.

I have finished a sequel, sort of, and it's available right now. "Moses' Rod" was

first, then "The Journey."

I have discovered that, in a very small way, having a book published is like having

a child. You're excited about it's arrival and you hope that it does well - - But you

never know, really, how either one is going to turn out. You just do your best and hope.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Posted Image

I have had a book out for over two years. Self published, it took me this long to

sell enough of them to break even so you know it didn't go national but it did do

well locally.

I have finished a sequel, sort of, and it's available right now. "Moses' Rod" was

first, then "The Journey."

I have discovered that, in a very small way, having a book published is like having

a child. You're excited about it's arrival and you hope that it does well - - But you

never know, really, how either one is going to turn out. You just do your best and hope.

Wow. That's impressive. I'd love to write a book but honestly i'm not sure i could do it. What are they about and where can we get them?

Wow. That's impressive. I'd love to write a book but honestly i'm not sure i could do it. What are they about and where can we get them?

Both are works of fiction, western, religious, adventure, romance, all rolled into one. They are available right now from my publisher, on line, authorhouse and probably thru Barnes and Noble on line. If you go on line to Author House and pull up the titles, there is a brief outline of each book, along with the price. ==============

• Moderators

Both are works of fiction, western, religious, adventure, romance, all rolled into one. They are available right now from my publisher, on line, authorhouse and probably thru Barnes and Noble on line. If you go on line to Author House and pull up the titles, there is a brief outline of each book, along with the price. ==============

As a long standing member of the Squawk, feel free to drop a link directly to your books if you want to make it easy for potential readers. We will make an exception to the usual prohibition on solicitations for the Gray Mule!
  • Like 1

http://www.authorhouse.com/ Thanks AHF. The above link should get you to their websight. Moses' Rod is already listed and I believe The Journey should be there also. It requires an advanced search to find it. Edited by Gray Mule