• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kate Upton Topless on a horse

Admin

You sir are an evil evil man. When I click the video it says its private. You had me going.

Oh WTF I swear it wasn't like that when I posted it. It appears that the user who posted it made it private.

I was planning something evil though as when you click to see the uncensored version it takes you to Rick Astley never gonna give you up video. Tons of people clicked that link and got sent there and immediately realized that they had been rick rolled, in 2013, and I'm one of them.

Posted ImagePosted Image

The breasts are nice but the rest of her body is hideous. Not my cup of tea

Yeah I like women with curves as well...Kate just doesn't have it to me. Those wide ass hips I just can't do. She curves out not in in her hips, that just turns me alllllllllllllllll the way off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I never understood how she got put on so fast. I mean she is really hot, don't get me wrong but I just don't see Americas 2 year fascination with her when there are plenty of no name models I would consider much more deserving of the attention.

I think her face is her best asset.

Well...sorta...but you make a good point.

Nowadays, any skinny girl with an average face can buy themselves a pair of titties (you have to buy two or it doesn't work Posted Image ).... and be ultra hot in many guys' opinions. Tits on a stick with bleach blonde hair is the "in" thing.

I've always been a sucker for a pretty face myself.

...by the way...in case nobody noticed....that's a nice horse. Well fed, strong through the withers.

Edited by Marilyn

• Moderators

Well...sorta...but you make a good point.

Nowadays, any skinny girl with an average face can buy themselves a pair of titties (you have to buy two or it doesn't work Posted Image ).... and be ultra hot in many guys' opinions. Tits on a stick with bleach blonde hair is the "in" thing.

I've always been a sucker for a pretty face myself.

...by the way...in case nobody noticed....that's a nice horse. Well fed, strong through the withers.

Not like the rest of her is unattractive, but I do like her face best:

Posted Image

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Brooklyn Decker has her beat though...

Posted Image

AND.....she's married to Andy Roddick. Tennis wives get about 20 bonus hotness points from me.

• Like 1