• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Potential big news for us with Wojo!

NBASupes

Orlando has been doing a great deal of work on players in late lottery-mid 1st round range, weighing possible deals out of No. 2 spot.

Edited by Leadership

• Premium Member

Orlando has been doing a great deal of work on players in late lottery-mid 1st round range, weighing possible deals out of No. 2 spot.

What I have read on this leads me to believe that Orlando has several trades in mind and they will try to play the guessing game on Noel. It is believe that if Len is picked first and Noel drops, he's dropping out of the top 10. Also, they want Shane Larkin and believe that they can get him around 14. So they might make a deal with Utah.

• Premium Member

Whether people agree with you or not, you are quick to report potential Hawks news. As soon as something breaks somewhere we know you will be on it!

Draftwise, I do hope we move up. I live up in MI so I hope we get Burke too. I also would be thrilled with Oladipo.

Even if we don't move up (or trade the picks) it's going to be exciting having two picks in the early part of the non-lottery teams.

Edited by cam1218

Lol Noel is dropping out of the top 5, let alone 10. I doubt this is a trade with Atlanta but I guess it's possible.

Whether people agree with you or not, you are quick to report potential Hawks news. As soon as something breaks somewhere we know you will be on it! Draftwise, I do hope we move up. I live up in MI so I hope we get Burke too. I also would be thrilled with Oladipo. Even if we don't move up (or trade the picks) it's going to be exciting having two picks in the early part of the non-lottery teams.

Or you could just look to the right of the page at the Twitter bar where this came from...
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Lol Noel is dropping out of the top 5, let alone 10.

Not exactly sure what you were trying to say, but I will put this up for you.

Everett’s Nerlens Noel was thought to be the top pick about a month ago. He’s a physically gifted center who can run the floor and could emerge as a defensive stopper. But as Noel has been evaluated, some have characterized his offensive skills as primitive, his conditioning has been questioned (he was 206 pounds at the draft combine), and his stock has dropped, according to NBA sources.

In fact, in the past several days, a handful of prospects have risen and fallen in the eyes of lottery teams, who understand that this draft could be a minefield. The consensus at the combine last month in Chicago was that this class lacks impact players and will have a group of busts, but also a handful of gems who will require time to develop.

Personally, I don't think Noel has the fire. I also believe that when it comes down to it, teams will be more likely to take an underrated Zeller over a Overrated lazy Noel.

Not exactly sure what you were trying to say, but I will put this up for you. Personally, I don't think Noel has the fire. I also believe that when it comes down to it, teams will be more likely to take an underrated Zeller over a Overrated lazy Noel.

What was confusing about what I was trying to say? Did I misunderstand you when you said he could slide out of the top 10? My counter was that he's not sliding out if the top 5, let alone the top 10.

Noel needs to put on at least forty pounds of muscle if he's still at 206.

Larry Sanders has gotten by pretty darn well at 221

Reggie Miller, Tayshaun Prince, Marcus Camby, Anthony Davis even Kevin Durant - all had weight questions coming into NBA - with the proper training he will get to where he needs to be.

Reggie Miller, Tayshaun Prince, Marcus Camby, Anthony Davis even Kevin Durant - all had weight questions coming into NBA - with the proper training he will get to where he needs to be.

Noel or Olidipo or Burke.

I'll still take Vic.

• Premium Member

There's also been a lot more guys that needed to put on weight that did not and subsequently did not pan out in the NBA.

What was confusing about what I was trying to say? Did I misunderstand you when you said he could slide out of the top 10? My counter was that he's not sliding out if the top 5, let alone the top 10.Larry Sanders has gotten by pretty darn well at 221

Sanders does well at blocking shots. He's a weak positional defender. Remember how Al absolutely man-handled him for a game winner in the post earlier this year?

• Like 3

Sanders does well at blocking shots. He's a weak positional defender. Remember how Al absolutely man-handled him for a game winner in the post earlier this year?

Oh I'm not suggesting that he's the ideal player, but he's still done pretty darn well for being the size he is.

Noel is Theo Ratliff

Good comparison!

Oh I'm not suggesting that he's the ideal player, but he's still done pretty darn well for being the size he is. Good comparison!
Understood on sanders! I wouldn't mind a Theo Ratliff type sans the injuries.